Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My first show in 20 or more years is coming in November

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
UGH!!!!! I was hoping for next November but my trainer thinks he can have me ready by this November. Time to get everything on track and dialed in.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I just did mine. You have plenty of time!

Good luck!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Good deal bro... keep us updated with pics leading to show time..

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ok this is great to hear life is full of come backs. Doing a show after 20 years off stage is very cool.
So, what are you now? Give us some history on you.
Many here like to learn from each other.
So, you are 6 months out.
Plenty of time to get contest ready.
Good luck,
Gc

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
UGH!!!!! I was hoping for next November but my trainer thinks he can have me ready by this November. Time to get everything on track and dialed in.

Wow LJ you honest to god are my friends idol best of luck . Funny I did two natty and two after I began my aas journey . Then I just training others who are on the path but never again me. Of course my educaton and military responsibility got in way. I still train and all in my gym say I should but been there! Got to give credit to anyone going back . Bro how old ? I didn't realize we part of the same old bastidos club lol . Keep post in journal section tell hey keep the forum as your journal I personally would love . Training eating moods ect . Show em all how it's done

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
About me : I competed about 20 years ago. Yes I am OLD!!!! It was a natural show and I did not place. Man, I knew nothing back then. Life got busy with life(work, raising four kids, etc, etc.) I have always stayed with lifting and have learned a lot over the years but still don't know everything. A good friend of mine competed a few weeks ago in a Masters light heavy weight a few weeks ago. He wanted me back stage to help him prep and calm his nerves. In order to be back stage I had to get my NPC competitor.

Well, now that I am a NPC competitor I start thinking that I should compete. I do some searches of the shows in my state and decide the show next November seemed far enough off that I would do that one. Now my trainer and friend says he can have me ready for this November. I will be in the Masters division. Yes again I am OLD!!!!

I have cut out all sugar, no more alcohol, no more weighing myself, and am doing exactly as my friend and trainer is telling me. If you have anymore questions let me know.

I have to keep telling myself.....it is 6 months away.....Stay on course.....I can do this!!!!!!

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Have you gotten any since of your body fat level? Even a basic caliper reading is a good start
Post up your height and weight etc.
Don't make us beg we want to know what you are starting with.
Best of luck.
G

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Lol... 5'8" around 175 lbs.. no abs ...my trainer won't let me weigh myself....i have to go by my clothes and mirror only.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Lol... 5'8" around 175 lbs.. no abs ...my trainer won't let me weigh myself....i have to go by my clothes and mirror only.

When you say no abs is it a matter of bodyfat or maybe just needing your abs to stand out. Like me I won't use weights for any ab or waiste exercise! Mine stand out I'd like my muscles to get smaller so reps and squeezing ect .
Some need to gain size in abs so they stand out so using some weighted stuff would benefit . Always consider how your own body is and responds over anyone's advice

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ok, that tells us alot. Clearly over the last 20 years you have not gone to the dark side and are 250# at 5'8".

No abs not even in the morning with good lighting in your favorite mirror? Trust me you will find a favorite mirror we all do. Share what you like along the journey.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
This is a great idea - lots of knowledge to be gained, just like in the Bullmuscle log. 6 months of prep with some help from your friends should make for an interesting log! Best of luck.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Thanks. We will see where I end up.. i have high hopes :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic