Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Phentermine: Your experience

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Like the title says, why is your experience with phentermine? I've never used it. My wife just started it today and I'm curious to hear more. On of her friends dropped 30lbs. While implementing it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I will be starting it for the first time this week. I've heard good things, so I'm eager to get on board and report my results. Will be able to say something definitive in the next month or so.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like it, really helps curb any cravings or hunger of any kind. I usually don't take it on the weekends, that's just me. I also only use it sporadically through the year, maybe 1 - 3 months spaced out.

I actually like it to offset the lethargy from DNP, this combo was great for me, ran it for a month.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Tried it. Got rid of it. Made me kinda sketchy feeling. Not for this guy.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping my wife likes it and it works out well for her. Looking forward to hearing more from your experience as well Tommy. I hope it works well for you also

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Sketchy like crack head sketchy?

cant say first hand but yes I suppose so. Ephedrine dose the same to me....listless empty tin can head feeling. Not paranoid peering out the window feeling, but not fun.

definitely kills appetite though.

Reactions: JC3
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
My wife did not like it. She didn't really explain why.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Too early to really tell, but she liked it so far and hasn't had any trouble sleeping. Then again, she's only been on it one day. She does have increased energy and feels better.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I didnt like it... I dont like feeling sketched out and jacked up all day long... it basically works by appetite supression and over stimulation. If your trying to starve yourself to lose weight that's fine... don't expect the fat loss to be permanent...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic