Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What attracts you to a gym?

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
* Needs to be a decent amount of space/room for DL'ing, pulling etc
* No stupid rules like no chalk allowed, no making noises and all that type of BS
* Good range of free weights & dumbbells that don't stop at 80lb
* At least 3 x dedicated bench/squat racks
* Long opening hours or open 24/7

Yep..Hammer Strengths. Some eye candy - learned the hard way - GYM = CHURCH - Do not bang chicks form the same church - otherwise you can't pray.
Enough Cables , Smith Machines for variety and enough like-minded gym rats to keep the ( I L S ) haters to keep hating... ( Invisible Lat Syndrome ).

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I go straight to the clothing section and check out the fanny pak selection. If they have multiple different colored zebra stripe options, I'm in!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I go straight to the clothing section and check out the fanny pak selection. If they have multiple different colored zebra stripe options, I'm in!

My kind of man.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
big tanned titties and lots of free weights

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Personally, I'm so over thrash metal I don't know what they're saying screaming bullshit music. So, for me right now, none of that, and no douche bag dudes going, try this, try that, use the mono, do you need a spot, blah blah blah. Fk it, I'm over gyms. Going back to my garage....

J

Jeffbcause

Apr 25, 2015
Olympic lifting platform, Squat racks, abundance of other equipment and personal space. Also the attitude of the gym members and staff (**athlete or competitive mind set)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
delicious_fat_chest_-_the_real_motivator.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Personally, I'm so over thrash metal I don't know what they're saying screaming bullshit music. So, for me right now, none of that, and no douche bag dudes going, try this, try that, use the mono, do you need a spot, blah blah blah. Fk it, I'm over gyms. Going back to my garage....

My friend calls the death metal music "Cookie Monster Rock". I always found that funny. As they're trying so hard to sound intimidating, all I can think of is the cookie monster from Sesame Street.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic