Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

"I hate chicken and brown rice..."

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Alright then, design a diet for me that includes chilli, hot dogs, and chikafil fil a. No cheese though.
i am 5'10 188lbs and moderately active

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Alright then, design a diet for me that includes chilli, hot dogs, and chikafil fil a. No cheese though.

Just find your maintenance calories, and eat 250-500 below, and track everything you eat.

You don't have to track protein and fats and carbohydrates. Just track calories. Try to get in a decent amount of protein though.

Download My Fitness Pal, and when you go to Chik Fil A, go to add food and type in Chik Fil A, Spicy Chicken Sandwhich. Its about 350-400 calories for 1. So if your calories for the day are 2500, then you have 2,100 left after that.

Here's an example:

If your maintenance calories are 3,000. Then eat 2500-2750 calories a day. Start with 2750, so its gradual, then after about 2-4 weeks cut down to 2500 calories a day.

That's all there is to it.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
We are about the same height, but I'm 223 as of yesterday. Are u trying to cut or gain?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Another thing, macgyver is 5'9 (around same height give or take half inch) and under 200lbs... no way I look like that if I drop to same weight, I would look malnourished wtf. I have the long ligaments build, and I feel like other builds have a easier time putting on muscle mass, especially you short fukkers, fml.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
We are about the same height, but I'm 223 as of yesterday. Are u trying to cut or gain?
Neither, though I would like to be leaner. My weight is fine for now. Biggest I ever was about 240. It was difficult to maintain.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
macgyver: core looks amazing. You just shamed me into upping my pathetic core training.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@macgyver: core looks amazing. You just shamed me into upping my pathetic core training.

Hate to say it..... But I don't do any direct core work. I rely on the work they get from heavy compound movements. Deadlifts work it quite a bit. Not saying that works for everyone but just like I don't do shrugs for traps either. Heck... I barely do any direct shoulder or arm work either.....

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Hate to say it..... But I don't do any direct core work. I rely on the work they get from heavy compound movements. Deadlifts work it quite a bit. Not saying that works for everyone but just like I don't do shrugs for traps either. Heck... I barely do any direct shoulder or arm work either.....
Yeah I can't do super heavy due to herniated disc. But it opened my eyes to strengthening my core.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I get 2350.

Is this what you got for maintenance, or after you calculated a 250-500 deficit?

Also, remember, that you should still try to ratio out your macros. You'll feel better if you do that. As opposed to eating 2,000 calories worth of pop tarts. That's not the idea.

The idea is to get your protein in, and get your carbohydrates and fats in using a type of food that you like. If you use a leaner protein source, that leaves you open for more fats and carbohydrates, and that means that you have more room too fit in things you like. Like chik Fil A, etc.

A Spicy chicken sandwich from Chik Fil A, is 490 calories, 21 grams of fat, 45 grams of carbohydrates, and 30 grams of protein.

So you take 490 from 2350, and you get 1860. That's what you are left with for the day. Fill in the rest of your calories however you want, just try to get some basic proteins, carbohydrates and fats in.

This is just a suggestion from me to you. This is how I do my set up, or I wouldn't have commented. I track calories, and protein, and fats and carbohydrates come in however. Just depends.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
You just got diet advise from Turbo as he is sitting on his futon drinking the Dew and eating watermelon oreos. They fit his macros for the day.

Man I love Diet Mountain Dew. No more diet soda though. Its for the best anyway.

I'm gonna have to google futon. I honestly don't know what that is.

I do want to one day swim in a pool of diet coke from Chik Fil A. And when Im finished, I want to float on one of those inflatables, and next to me, I want another inflatable, that is floating with Krispy Kreme Donuts, and Ben And Jerry's Ice Cream.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic