I

Ingus

Mar 13, 2015
EAS chocolate. They put that HMB in everything

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Quest peanut butter, cellucor peanut butter marshmallow & ON vanilla ice cream whey proteins

Looks like it's working pretty good for you, nice shorts.

M

mayermixx

May 10, 2011
Lots of choices, it depends what you want it to do for you. People will tell u what they like, it does not mean their choice is a fit for you.

M

mayermixx

May 10, 2011
Am certified in sports nutrition. I read ingredient labels to tell me if food is worth buying. I've sifted out much for purer foods and powders. Am rarely sick and heal fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

markoniin

Apr 30, 2015
quality is more important of protein power because it is useful in our body if quality is better otherwise very harmful if quality is poor

M

markoniin

Apr 30, 2015
more prize proteen power quality is right

M

markoniin

Apr 30, 2015
EAS chocolate is harmful in your body

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lots of choices, it depends what you want it to do for you. People will tell u what they like, it does not mean their choice is a fit for you.

Am certified in sports nutrition. I read ingredient labels to tell me if food is worth buying. I've sifted out much for purer foods and powders. Am rarely sick and heal fast.

quality is more important of protein power because it is useful in our body if quality is better otherwise very harmful if quality is poor

more prize proteen power quality is right

EAS chocolate is harmful in your body
I have this feeling that you two are the same guy or at least know each other and bumped this thread hoping people would see you email info that was supplied in the second post.

I removed that for you. Go fishing someplace else please.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
NuZest's pea protein isolate; has a great nutrition panel plus covers all 9 essential amino's.

612RsuQe93L._SL1000_.jpg

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ice cold bottles of Isopure all summer long.

D

Dyanne4293

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2015
Isopure zero carb. Vanilla tastes like ice cream. Yum!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic