Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Kevin Levrone Talks About a Serious Comeback at FIBO 2015

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Kevin Levrone, a true bodybuilding legend, talks about his return to the gym and the fact that he's currently gaining 1lb per DAY. Can he compete on an Olympia stage again?

[video]https://youtu.be/kS-_oTUfTZ8[/video]

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Umm no sorry, he's 50 and starting over. He's not gonna be stepping on the Olympia stage with today's top dudes.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Didn't he do something like this 3 years ago?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Didn't he do something like this 3 years ago?
I Thought so too, I've seen him on youtube for a few years talking about a comeback. Do you know why he just completely quit the sport? I know he literally went three years without touching a weight right after he quit.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
No i never heard why he quit. I just read that he was unusually gifted in that he could take months off from training and then train like 8 months for a contest and be ready for it. I'd like to see him try just to see how close he can get to his prime.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Towards the latter stage of his career he would take off 8-9 months where he concentrated on his band / music . I think during one of these periods he was touring in LA and Arnold invited him to the set of End of Days seeing his calling in Hollywood he quit competing to pursue his acting / singing career .

Also he had a lot of injuries which I believe was also a big factor - pec tear in 93 , compressed disc in 2000 ( I don't think he ever squatted again in his competition career ) , hernia in 2002 , tricep tear in 2003 and a torn meniscus for the last few years he competed which had surgery after he retired .

He's been talking comeback for the last five years at least but I don't seriously think he believes it . That said with the right motivation I don't doubt he could get himself in contest shape again he's probably one of the most gifted pro's ever and supremely talented . Hell the guy even held his own over 60 m sprint with an Olympic sprinter and European record holder over that distance . Remember this

The Kevin Levrone Race! - Bodybuilding.com

Last edited:
Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Staying covered up, good communicator.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Until one of us can come close to what he has accomplished; don't cry BS!

I still give this cat kudos. Regardless if he comes back or not.

But you all don't forget the Master Mr. O
(Not as prestigious as the Mr. O but still;-)

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
It would def be interesting if he was gonna make a comeback !!!
The O would set records if he did !!!
I will be watching news of his " so called " come a I very closely !!!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
But you all don't forget the Master Mr. O
(Not as prestigious as the Mr. O but still;-)

Remembering that the Masters O has been held once since 2003 I think that it's safe to say even the promoters have forgotten about it .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic