Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyno

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
It's almost impossible To tell via pictures if it's gyno or chest fat.

Gyno is denser than fat though so if it's gyno you will feel a difference in the densities of the fat and gyno. Gyno will be harder but still somewhat malleable. If it's chest fat aka pseudo gyno you'll just need to drop your body fat to make it go away. If it really is gyno your options are SERM treatment (nolvadex or raloxifene) or surgery.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Alright Im a little at ease now! I will wait till I lean out and drop 10-15 lbs and then reassess as suggested! Thanks for all the responses, much appreciated!

And RR no beer, just titties ><

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

Gyno is denser than fat though so if it's gyno you will feel a difference in the densities of the fat and gyno. Gyno will be harder but still somewhat malleable. If it's chest fat aka pseudo gyno you'll just need to drop your body fat to make it go away. If it really is gyno your options are SERM treatment (nolvadex or raloxifene) or surgery.

Does SERM treatment work? DaSarge said in a comment here that surgery was only treatment for gyno

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Does SERM treatment work? DaSarge said in a comment here that surgery was only treatment for gyno

Yes it does. SERM treatment has been very effective at treating even pubertal gyno years later down the road. Clomid is a weak antagonist in breast tissue so it's not that effective but nolva and ralox are highly effective although it's not guaranteed they'll work in all cases. It's a cheaper and less invasive method than surgery so if it does end up being gyno, you would have a choice of treatment options which include surgery or SERMs.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Yes it does. SERM treatment has been very effective at treating even pubertal gyno years later down the road. Clomid is a weak antagonist in breast tissue so it's not that effective but nolva and ralox are highly effective although it's not guaranteed they'll work in all cases. It's a cheaper and less invasive method than surgery so if it does end up being gyno, you would have a choice of treatment options which include surgery or SERMs.

Definitely good to know that there are other possible options, and I'd definitely try everything else before considering surgery. Thanks man.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Definitely good to know that there are other possible options, and I'd definitely try everything else before considering surgery. Thanks man.

You're welcome brother.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
To answer your question: If it turns out you DO have gyno, then NO there's nothing you can do at this point to reverse/cure the condition other than surgery.

Titties and beer !

Ignore this one, that's just her negotiating for 1st date guidelines . . .

what about the oft-discussed Letro? NOT arguing, just keeping the discussion going . . . .

All my mindless drivel in bold, above.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ignore this one, that's just her negotiating for 1st date guidelines . . .

what about the oft-discussed Letro? NOT arguing, just keeping the discussion going . . . .

All my mindless drivel in bold, above.
I had originally recommended letrozole to him.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
sheeet . . . I can kiss a Mod's ass with the best of them, but I'm a little uncomfortable when they bow before me so quickly?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic