Kiddorism
What's New?

Tracking Hematocrit Level???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Anybody track their hematocrit level???
Ever since I got my first high reading several years ago, I've made it a point to donate a pint on a regular basis. My number has been fine ever since.
However, I've been wondering how long it would take for a moderate user to get to a high level???
I mean, would it be normal for someone to get a high level during every cycle or would it take much longer???
Some people claim it's silly to donate during a cycle because your level would jump right back up into the high range anyway.
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I donate every 2 months regardless of whether I'm on blast or cruise.

I always seem to be around 51-52% on the crit level, so I have to stay on top of it.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Anybody track their hematocrit level???
Ever since I got my first high reading several years ago, I've made it a point to donate a pint on a regular basis. My number has been fine ever since.
However, I've been wondering how long it would take for a moderate user to get to a high level???
I mean, would it be normal for someone to get a high level during every cycle or would it take much longer???
Some people claim it's silly to donate during a cycle because your level would jump right back up into the high range anyway.
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this...

Depends on a umber of factors. Age is one. Older men tend to be more often effected. Bhasin has published extensively on this. Other factors are sensitivities to the specific compounds being used. Anadrol is suppose to be pretty bad. So is Equipoise. But even at TRT level treatments some men have high Hct. You're smart to get it checked. I take measures myself.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Shitake'
Even for me at a measly 100 mlg test per weekfor trt i run anywhere from 50-55....

Its all about lowering ur blood viscosity and hydrating this is why ive added in glycerol and will add grape seed soon, (not to be misconstrued as grapefruit seed)

Grape Seed is suppose to help blood flow if i remember right.....

From my research and understanding on it all anyways..... Ip-6 and a few other iron chelators may help as well.... Trial and error i guess

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
IP-6 didnt do anything for me.

My levels creep up on TRT.
I need to donate every 2 months.
I am on my second blood clot now so I take this pretty seriously.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
IP-6 didnt do anything for me.

My levels creep up on TRT.
I need to donate every 2 months.
I am on my second blood clot now so I take this pretty seriously.

Have u tried using rutin and nattokinase for blood clots? Or are u on warfarin?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Have u tried using rutin and nattokinase for blood clots? Or are u on warfarin?

I was on warfarin first time and it sucked.
This time im on Eliqus.

Not used either of those.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
How is eliqus working out for u

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Upping your water intake can help believe it or not.It is important to remember that hemoglobin is very dependent on your hydration levels. If you were dehydrated when you had your blood draw, this could have made things worse. If you think you were dehydrated, discuss a retest with your doctor.

Also how much red meat do you eat?
Avoiding red meats, which are high in heme iron, stands a good chance of lowering your hemoglobin scores and protecting your long term health unless some other preventative action is taken (such as giving blood).Now mind you,im a red meat eater and actually love it so im not saying this based on my personal choices with diet,but again,ive never had an issue with my RBC level either,which if I ever do,I may rethink my meat consumption as well.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
How is eliqus working out for u

This is second week.
First week was a loading dose so I took twice as much.
Didnt notice much besides getting the shits after eating.
Thats now gone.

Can't really feel anything from the eliquis, neither positive or negative.
The leg pain is almost gone. Leg is still swollen and hurts a bit in a few places.
I am working out but taking it easy on legs. I mean easy on the leg days.

Frankly, biggest concern is going on vacation in June.
I dont drink much but the 10 days we go to Mexico I drink all day.
Never fall down drunk but got a buzz that kind of thing.
You are NOT supposed to drink while taking eliquis so I need to figure out how to adjust for that.
When I was on warfarin on vacation, my blood got so thin I bleed brushing my teeth.
At that time I cut back on the warfarin :)

I will probably have to stay on this for life so hopefully this is a drug I tolerate with no side.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
This is second week.
First week was a loading dose so I took twice as much.
Didnt notice much besides getting the shits after eating.
Thats now gone.

Can't really feel anything from the eliquis, neither positive or negative.
The leg pain is almost gone. Leg is still swollen and hurts a bit in a few places.
I am working out but taking it easy on legs. I mean easy on the leg days.

Frankly, biggest concern is going on vacation in June.
I dont drink much but the 10 days we go to Mexico I drink all day.
Never fall down drunk but got a buzz that kind of thing.
You are NOT supposed to drink while taking eliquis so I need to figure out how to adjust for that.
When I was on warfarin on vacation, my blood got so thin I bleed brushing my teeth.
At that time I cut back on the warfarin :)

I will probably have to stay on this for life so hopefully this is a drug I tolerate with no side.

Damn teeth bleeding thats nuts! How did u find out u had a clot in the leg ? Did it swell up? I ask because my left leg hurts like a mother here and there.... And hurts to walk, but never saw any swelling etc.....

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Damn teeth bleeding thats nuts! How did u find out u had a clot in the leg ? Did it swell up? I ask because my left leg hurts like a mother here and there.... And hurts to walk, but never saw any swelling etc.....

It hurt.
In the begining it was like it was sore from a hard leg workout.
I should add its only the calf and inside of my knee.
Normally it gets better but it just got worse and it swole up.
It got large and very tender.
The vein that goes in the back of your knee down was rock hard like steel.
It was tender to touch. With my history I figured it was something like a clot.
Had the doppler and it showed up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic