Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

foggy test prop

F

Fina

Oct 6, 2010
This is a comon issue with prop, i know how to clear it but does anyone know if the foggy prop is ok to inject. the fog is caused by undried powder. the only reason i ask is because i have my final product in my sealed sterile vile and dont feel like waiting for another vile to come in the mail. popping the cap off my current vile will compromise the sterile test, wouldn't it? or could i just pop cap and if bacteria gets in heat whole solution to 160* and then start pumping again.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Fog could be moisture too bro. I wouldn't pin it til you clear it. I would vent it w/ a small guage pin and then bake it to remove moisture and possible bacteria.....but then again I'm legally retarded. My 2c

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
moisture SHOULD be obvious in ways other than making the gear foggy.. sounds like it crashed.. i assume you "clear it" by heating it right? 200ish degrees for 20 minutes etc?

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
^^^^ This. It sounds like you got some prop that fell out of suspension. Sounds like it might be overdosed. Is it from conversion or from a lab? May not be enough BB/BA to hold it in suspension. Bake it and see how it goes. You may have to do it multiple times though as it may still fall out again. Definitely dont pin it as it is. OUCH! You could also boil some water, put the vial in halfway and swirl it to see if the cloudiness disappears.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
^^^^ This. It sounds like you got some prop that fell out of suspension. Sounds like it might be overdosed. Is it from conversion or from a lab? May not be enough BB/BA to hold it in suspension. Bake it and see how it goes. You may have to do it multiple times though as it may still fall out again. Definitely dont pin it as it is. OUCH! You could also boil some water, put the vial in halfway and swirl it to see if the cloudiness disappears.

Ive had prop do this before and have to heat it up every single time I wanted to use it. Personally I think it should be good to go.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Ive had prop do this before and have to heat it up every single time I wanted to use it. Personally I think it should be good to go.

That is why I threw the hot water option in there. It is definitely less time consuming on pin day. Especially with ed or eod pins. Yeah it should still be g2g. Just get it back into the solution before doing it. Sounds like some chemistry went wrong in its making. I have never had any prop that fell out, but I only run it once a year unless I am doing any sust.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
ive had my prop crash, i left it in the garage and it was a cold summer night........it doesnt look foggy though, you can see the chunks in it. Little white or clear chunks.

when im brewing sometimes the vacum filter will break, and the gear is really cloudy, once re-filtered its right as rain.

as mentioned before the other possibilty is water in vial, and that has bacteria nest written all over it, i wouldnt inject it.

F

Fina

Oct 6, 2010
df

So ive poked this cloudy substance several times no problems yet. im waiting for my second sterile vile to come in mail. i dont heat it i just shake it and pin it. what im goin to do is get my second vile is pop the cap off the current one and heat it to 250* for 20 mins. i pulled 10ml out and heated that batch and it cleared up well. but if shooting it foggy isnt gona hurt witch it hasnt then wtf ill save the time and not do it

F

Fina

Oct 6, 2010
o and it was a syno conversion. homebrew! it seems strong my sex drive is outragous where it wasnt to great befor. and i can see gains. what im sayin is it feels as if the test is doin its job and the fact that its cloudy merely seems cosmetic. my current cycle is tren a, test prop, and EQ.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive used clody test before and didnt have a problem..in fact ive used alot of clody shit before.i sure the hell aint throwing shit away.never had any bad reactions......but dont do what im crazy enough to chance...but if your crazy enough just try 1/2 cc first and see how it reacts..if nothing happens then go for more....inch by inch to test anything your not certain about.....rememeber that first hand.....dw

F

Fina

Oct 6, 2010
Thanks bro like i said ive been at 1cc EOD now and not a problem. i just shake the batch up well before poking it. And whats this prop pain shit i hear my shit barely hurts. kinda like a bruise. but my buddy running the same batch said he couldn't move his arm for 3 days after he shot 1cc in delt.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
there is no reason to pop the top-just throw it in the oven for 20 minutes and it will be fine.

what i do is throw it in the mic for 25 seconds, but some guys get all freaked out about that, talk about saving time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic