Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Supposedly Big Ramy's cycle

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Took this from another forum.

Bostin "Been getting alot of people emailing me this.... asking if this is really what Big Ramy is taking for his 2015 offseason cycle... obviously this kind of info would never be disclosed BUT whoever made this up probably isnt to to far off..... i know personally from a inside source how much top pros in the late 90s were using n it blew my mind(found it out abt a year ago)... in this cycle the GH is crucial... if u ask yourself how can these top pros travel every weekend eat shitty good n continue to grow and stay lean high doses of pharm gh is ur ****in answer... as of now im taking 20 iu of Chinese generic on top of my peptides and i cant tell the biggest difference in the world with my body composition... post show im going to finally invest in some high quality pharm gh just for a few months to compare strength to the kefei blue tops im using... and ill keep everyone updated.. even tho these are my last shows i will continue to do what i love n educate others... just taking less of a aggressive approach... 2.5 weeks out im already sick of all my steroid shots n gh before every meal injections.... to be the best of the best competitive bodybuilding is truly a disgusting hobby.. and very expensive with no real return... and guys im not saying all pros take these insane amounts.. i know a few pros that i personally run way more then.. but to be 340 lbs lean at like 5'8 the guy is def pushing the doses..."

2s1ru2x.jpg

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
That is a ridiculous amount of everything.

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
I don't think that cycle is real. I think it was just made up by someone. Probably to try to explain how Ramy got so big. I don't think Ramy would divulge what he was taking especially when he is competing in the Mr. Olympia contest. Taking 5 gr. of test. will give him a good case of gyno. Taking deca and eq together dosen't make much sense and taking 2 orals together is not recommended by the experts. 36 Iu's of HGH will give him a distended belly comparable to Colemans. someone is always trying to find out what these pros take and if they can't, they just make up a cycle they think would build muscle that size.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
That's just dumb. No thanks, I wouldn't put that much shit in me no matter what. Sad part is some newbie will read that and try to run that much gear.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
my thought

That's just dumb. No thanks, I wouldn't put that much shit in me no matter what. Sad part is some newbie will read that and try to run that much gear.

That was my thought exactly.

So...new person reading that: No one in their right mind takes that. Don't ever think of it. Go do some research.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I saw this on Mark Lobliner's youtube channel.

5g of test? That's like 5 shots a day for that cycle.

EDIT: Mark had a good point in his video. Genetics play a role. So two people can take the same dose of stuff and one might not get any results and the other might make a lot of progress. His point was, you don't need a ton of gear to progress. I would bet that the top guys that have been in the sport for a while don't take as much as people think.

If they've been at it for a while, its probably a given that they don't use tons of supplements.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
13 grams of oils plus 400 mg of orals. What a crock of shit. I can't stand these "hey I know the secrets of the pros" posts. Bostin is such a twat. If it wasn't for his name being spelled incorrectly by his ****tarded parents I would leave my home town...

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
I call bull shit all the way. The dose for the blockers aren't listed lol

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
No way. There is no need to run that much gear. The Tren dose ALONE would be more than enough to do the job. Please, no one try this. Lol

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i wouldnt doubt it them fuks are huge

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic