Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How to Know You Are Making Progress

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you really want a great way to know when you're hitting progress, get an aftermarket keyboard app for your phone. Find one that "learns how you speak" so it will make accurate auto corrections.

I have such an app.

And it now auto corrects the word "or" by changing it to "PR"

How badass is that?!?!?!?

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well now that is progress

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Got a notebook. No batteries and if I step on it everythings fine:)

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

Talk about pwnage to the nth degree.

I'm gonna look into that pillar, cool idea. I bring my phone in the gym with me anyways like Johnny Hollywood

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

The real danger to the phone is when it is in your pocket and you sit down to do a dbell shoulder press and plop the dbells on your thighs... I have heard it happen to the same guy twice... Just a loud "crunch" followed by an F bomb lol

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

im with you on this one marx. i have an i phone and all i can do on it is talk, text and take pics :) i dont need to spend anymore time on it than i already do!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The real danger to the phone is when it is in your pocket and you sit down to do a dbell shoulder press and plop the dbells on your thighs... I have heard it happen to the same guy twice... Just a loud "crunch" followed by an F bomb lol

hahahahahahhaha

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
note book is best...if ur 4real in doing the best...then u'll take the time to write it down...plus some of u peeps need to know what a pencil is....not just for writting but a great shank....f s1 up with a slap of the notebook followed by a poke...lol
Old Skool Rules Biatches!!!
besides
KBD still hasnt fig out crayons yet!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
note book is best...if ur 4real in doing the best...then u'll take the time to write it down...plus some of u peeps need to know what a pencil is....not just for writting but a great shank....f s1 up with a slap of the notebook followed by a poke...lol
besides

Damn bro, what kind of a gym you lifting at??? Would it happen to be in the yard of a penitentiary? lol :p

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
besides

I dont even know how to tie my shoes.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I dont even know how to tie my shoes.

C'mon bro... How many times we gotta go thru this. Remember - its Loop it, Swoop it and then Pull! :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic