Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Some Ipamorelin facts

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011
Ipamorelin is an interesting peptide taken 300mcg twice daily or you could lower the dose for 3 times daily, side effects are head rushs, I would recommend taking this 30 minutes before workout ,with gear, Ipamorelin is a new and potent synthetic pentapeptide which has distinct and specific growth hormone (GH)-releasing properties. With the objective of investigating the effects on longitudinal bone growth rate , body weight , and GH release, Ipamorelin in different doses (0, 18, 90 and 450 μg/day) was injected three times daily for 15 days to test subjects, After intravital Tetracycline labelling on days 0, 6, and 13, LGR was determined by measuring the distance between the respective fluorescent bands in the proximal tibia metaphysis. Ipamorelin dose-dependently increased LGR from 42 μm/day in the vehicle group to 44, 50, and 52 μm/day in the treatment groups . There was also a pronounced and dose-dependent effect on body weight gain. The treatment did not affect total IGF-I levels, or serum markers of bone formation and resorption. The number of tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase-positive multinuclear cells in the metaphysis of the tibia did not change significantly with treatment. The responsiveness of the pituitary to a provocative i.v. dose of Ipamorelin or GHRH showed that the plasma GH response was marginally reduced , after Ipamorelin, but unchanged after GHRH. The pituitary GH content was unchanged by Ipamorelin treatment. Whether Ipamorelin or other GH secretagogues may have a place in the treatment of children with growth retardation requires demonstration in future clinical studies. Before closing Ipamorelin is the most selective GH releaser you can get.

Ipamorelin doesn't create bumps in either prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and -6. Ipa is a rifle bullet, not a shotgun blast like other GHRP's. Also it's great for those on relatively calorie restricted diets because it doesn't stimulate appetite

Ipamorelin and Peptides are the way of the future ,expect in the next 5 years or less a dramatic change in the way we train and take the bodybuilding world by storm.

Check out the Peptide Forum for more peptide discussion.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Re: Ipamorelin

This is an interesting peptide taken 300mcg twice daily or you could lower the dose for 3 times daily, side effects are head rushs, I would recommend taking this 30 minutes before workout ,with gear ,Ipamorelin is a new and potent synthetic pentapeptide which has distinct and specific growth hormone (GH)-releasing properties. With the objective of investigating the effects on longitudinal bone growth rate , body weight , and GH release, Ipamorelin in different doses (0, 18, 90 and 450 μg/day) was injected three times daily for 15 days to test subjects, After intravital Tetracycline labelling on days 0, 6, and 13, LGR was determined by measuring the distance between the respective fluorescent bands in the proximal tibia metaphysis. Ipamorelin dose-dependently increased LGR from 42 μm/day in the vehicle group to 44, 50, and 52 μm/day in the treatment groups . There was also a pronounced and dose-dependent effect on body weight gain. The treatment did not affect total IGF-I levels, or serum markers of bone formation and resorption. The number of tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase-positive multinuclear cells in the metaphysis of the tibia did not change significantly with treatment. The responsiveness of the pituitary to a provocative i.v. dose of Ipamorelin or GHRH showed that the plasma GH response was marginally reduced , after Ipamorelin, but unchanged after GHRH. The pituitary GH content was unchanged by Ipamorelin treatment. Whether Ipamorelin or other GH secretagogues may have a place in the treatment of children with growth retardation requires demonstration in future clinical studies.before closing Ipamorelin is the most selective GH releaser you can get.

Ipa doesn't create bumps in either prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and -6. Ipa is a rifle bullet, not a shotgun blast like other GHRP's. Also it's great for those on relatively calorie restricted diets because it doesn't stimulate appetite

Peptides are the way of the future ,expect in the next 5 years or less a dramatic change in the way we train and take the bodybuilding world by storm.

I don't know why you would want to dose PRE workout? It also has cause a smaller release of GH. GHRP-2 cause the highest. replace my prebed dose of GHRP-2 with Ipamorelin. Dosing is siimliar to that of all GHRP's 100mcg... Since Ipamorelin is similar GHRP-2 they can be mixed with no problem. I was thing about combine 5mg of G2 and 2mg of Ipa, dose along side Mof GRF(1-29) 2-3 time a days. I very happy with my peptides been just about 6 months on.

The new peptide that caugth my attention the other day was GHRP-3

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011

Always like reading the peptide threads. Interesting how the body works and how the peps can bump things up...sorta "naturally"...if you get my drift

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011

I don't know why you would want to dose PRE workout? It also has cause a smaller release of GH. GHRP-2 cause the highest. replace my prebed dose of GHRP-2 with Ipamorelin. Dosing is siimliar to that of all GHRP's 100mcg... Since Ipamorelin is similar GHRP-2 they can be mixed with no problem. I was thing about combine 5mg of G2 and 2mg of Ipa, dose along side Mof GRF(1-29) 2-3 time a days. I very happy with my peptides been just about 6 months on.

The new peptide that caugth my attention the other day was GHRP-3

I guess everyone has their thing about how to run things, I have been in this field for over 37 yrs so thats just my opinion. :)

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010

I guess everyone has their thing about how to run things, I have been in this field for over 37 yrs so thats just my opinion. :)

Well there are many different way to runs things. I agree. I was just curoius to your opinion on why dosing prework out?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Well there are many different way to runs things. I agree. I was just curoius to your opinion on why dosing prework out?

Im curious as well......

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011

You could be dosing it pre-workout to make room for other compounds post workout. Sometimes people like to split them. i have had success myself with running it pre, in the absence of DES. I know some people take it pre and then take slin post.

Now i am sure someone will post up god knows how many studies about why this isn't optimal. All i can say is that i am not worrying over the 1-2%efficacy difference here, as i get the results i want. There is a huge difference IMO between reading studies and theorizing and putting this all into practice. Try it both ways and see what works.

Aware, your statement about ghrp2 releaseing more is not 100% true. GHRP2 is age dependent and someone having been in this game for 32 years is at the point where the release from ghrp2 will be less than that of the other ghrps, IMO.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

Experimented with a few vials of ipamorelin - difficult to form feedback on the peptide. Also been on CJC-1295, 191s, GRF 1-29, GHRP-2/6, MT-II

Anyone have results/thoughts to share on ipamorelin usage?

Last edited:
osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011

Honestly vette, i like that i dont get hungry on it right now while i am in contest prep mode, you know? I cant comment on the effectiveness of the fat loss etc. Something is working. If you check my thread here or the other board, i am really getting low in bodyfat and quickly.

So i gotta say ipam is doing something.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

Honestly vette, i like that i dont get hungry on it right now while i am in contest prep mode, you know? I cant comment on the effectiveness of the fat loss etc. Something is working. If you check my thread here or the other board, i am really getting low in bodyfat and quickly.

So i gotta say ipam is doing something.
Thx osiris, will lookout :cool:

Hard is to describe and evaluate the efficacy of ipamorelin for certain. No complaints, not much to write on however. Will be great to hear feedback going forward

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011

Thx osiris, will lookout :cool:

Hard is to describe and evaluate the efficacy of ipamorelin for certain. No complaints, not much to write on however. Will be great to hear feedback going forward

Ipam is my favorite due to the reasons posted by Orisis. I also experimented with boom dosing Ipam PWO where I would take a full 2mg along with 100mcg of mod GRF. Since Ipam does not cause a spike in cortisol or prolactin levels its very tolerable for this. Taken in this manner the transformation is pretty dramatic. I'll will also mention that I have been practicing modified ADF for the last year or so. On fasting days Ipam is the only way to go, even with GHRP-2 I think the hunger pangs would cause me to cave.. The biggest draw back to Ipam is the cost, its double that of GHRP-2 so I am currently using -2 on non fasting days and Ipam on fasting days..

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

So is Ipamorelin superior to the GHRPs 2 and 6?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic