Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Cutting with EC "Y" My first experiences.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
5mg Yohimbine Hcl with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine is what Shine advised me on Homie. 3x per day... If the 5mg hits too hard go with 2.5mg - some people get heart racing with too much, especially in hotter climates.

Any higher than 20 mg split dose of Y had me in awful agony of some of the worst bouts of Nausea and hot and cold chills I have ever had... A couple times I couldn't remember if I took my first dose and accidentally took 3 10mg caps a few hours a part and god I've never felt worse in my life .... It's not like any other cutting agent... Even Clen or DNP never made me feel that bad

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Any higher than 20 mg split dose of Y had me in awful agony of some of the worst bouts of Nausea and hot and cold chills I have ever had... A couple times I couldn't remember if I took my first dose and accidentally took 3 10mg caps a few hours a part and god I've never felt worse in my life .... It's not like any other cutting agent... Even Clen or DNP never made me feel that bad

Just to be clear, NO WAY you will do those large doses of "Y" with EC. It can be downright dangerous. As I said, I would only use 5-7.5mg PER DAY with EC. And that dose was split.

Taking it by itself is totally different. I have never run it solo or in larger doses.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yeah I messed up my dosage once before work and was spinning and barfing all over the job site. I muscled through the morning but was worthless that afternoon. Felt like I had stomach flu.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I was taking it with just ephedrine at the time .... Primatene tablets ... 10mg y, 25mg Eph... Was fine up to 10mg X 2 spaced out by 8+ hours... Did this for a few weeks during the end of my contest prep... But you are right, it could be downright dangerous... Not something you wanna screw up dosing. Best to get a pill divider for the day and put them all in it in the AM... Esp if you are forgetful like me

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ephedrine blows my prostate up.
Can't piss and that really sucks.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Say what !?? I ran ECAY for 12 weeks for the Nationals
has no issues
jusr had Bp checked 118/70 and thyroid was perfect too

Per day:
25mg E (some days 50mg)
5mg Yohimbine hcl
81mg aspirin
400mg caffeine
1000mg green tea extract

that's what I did .. I don't beliefe its dangeeous .. I've run clen and t3 and those are far more dangerous

Last edited:
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I am bumping this thread. Been cutting again and cant really believe the progress. I am using EC-Y again.

Stats

starting weight 227
Weeks cutting 7
Total weight lost 30lbs

Yea....a little hard to believe and not the full picture. Take off 8-12 lbs for the initial water/glycogen drop when I cut back on carbs. So it is really like a 20lb drop in 7 weeks. Still downright crazy. Not on any anabolics besides regular TRT dose. Diet is aprox 2000-2200 daily cals. Not really tracking tight. Just tracking protein and being mindful of fat and carbs. (trying a less strict approach to cutting this time without being anal)

So again, no way to explain it...... I am surly NOT on a 1500 cal deficit that it would take to be dropping fat at that rate.

I just wanted to share again.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I am bumping this thread. Been cutting again and cant really believe the progress. I am using EC-Y again.

Stats

starting weight 227
Weeks cutting 7
Total weight lost 30lbs

Yea....a little hard to believe and not the full picture. Take off 8-12 lbs for the initial water/glycogen drop when I cut back on carbs. So it is really like a 20lb drop in 7 weeks. Still downright crazy. Not on any anabolics besides regular TRT dose. Diet is aprox 2000-2200 daily cals. Not really tracking tight. Just tracking protein and being mindful of fat and carbs. (trying a less strict approach to cutting this time without being anal)

So again, no way to explain it...... I am surly NOT on a 1500 cal deficit that it would take to be dropping fat at that rate.

I just wanted to share again.

This is great bro!! Good work. What has your day to day routine been like? Outside of training, are you pretty active at work or wherever as well? Never tried the EC-Y but have heard a few talk about it.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
This is great bro!! Good work. What has your day to day routine been like? Outside of training, are you pretty active at work or wherever as well? Never tried the EC-Y but have heard a few talk about it.

I am not very active besides training. I sit at a desk all day lately doing design work.

Workouts are 4/week, low volume, 2-3 heavy heavy working sets large compound movements. (usually done in 60-75min) Body parts are once a week. I have thrown in one weekly 30min walking 2.5mph on steep incline (HR @160) just for overall health.

I have a good amount of experience tracking macros and intake. Have at times planned, weighed and tracked EVERY meal for over 2 years straight. Now I am being more laid back about it and finding my past experiences allow me to get almost the same results without being nearly as anal. In the end, I am looking for that happy medium.

Currently wanting to lean out the most I ever have. Lower body is already there. Posted this up last week.

e85064f9-399e-41e8-a6a3-09c02735fe0c_zps2e41db7b.jpg

Now my goal is the get upper body to same level of leanness. I have never paid the price long enough to where I got all my torso fat to shed. This time I am going to see it through.... Abs are fully in and lower abdominal veins just appearing. Midsection still has a few weeks more of shedding though.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hell yeah man that's great work. So all in all, you would really recommend the EC-Y stack? At least to someone that has everything else spot on. Lower half looking incredible bro. I'd like to lean out as well and get back into a more athletic type body. Rather than just bulkier.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Holy shit, that's a lot of weight in a short period of time! You doing a lot of cardio Mac, or is it all from dieting?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Mac, that's huge success! I'm chasing you know... starting today to drop some weight for bathing suit season.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic