VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Just read Thunder traded Kendrick Perkins to Utah for some center

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Just read Thunder traded Kendrick Perkins to Utah for some center

Yeah they got Enes Kanter, Jazz are going to buy Perkins out so hes screwed. lol

Kevin Garnett back to the Wolves~~; so many trades today dude, the NBA just got sh00k

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Man Derrick Rose is injured once again. Torn meniscus in the same knee as last year. I don't think he's ever gonna return to his old self. This really sucks the dude was just entering his prime and was one of the best to watch and now his careers basically over..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Russell Westbrook is seriously ripping it up!! Thunder were basically last place in november now they're almost at #7 seed. `.` My vote for MVP goes to him!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
OK about Westbrook.. he's averaging a triple double over the past 15 games!! thats insane. Seriously!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i only like the knicks cause it rhymes with dicks

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
DeAndre Jordan fiasco has finally ended. He's staying with the Clippers, which he should've done the whole time.. Him going to the Mavs made no sense. He has a way better chance of going to the finals n winning with the Clippers. He definitely ****ed the Mavs over pretty bad, they have no big guys, or any point guards lol!! Lakers are even better x.X

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Ty Lawson got another DUI. Its like his fourth, and hes had other charges. Seriously why is this guy not taking his opportunity to play pro basketball seriously. Hes a top 12 point guard, but what teams are going to want him if hes doing shit like this..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Any Flippers fans here? They stacking up there roster additions of: Paul Pierce, Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith, huge upgrades from last years roster!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Any Flippers fans here? They stacking up there roster additions of: Paul Pierce, Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith, huge upgrades from last years roster!
I hope they go far next year. They have the pieces now to go as far as they want. Let's see if Doc Rivers can make them mesh together, a lot of personalities on that team.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I hope they go far next year. They have the pieces now to go as far as they want. Let's see if Doc Rivers can make them mesh together, a lot of personalities on that team.

They actually have way too many personalities now, that will make it extremely hard, it always looks good on paper but on the floor is total opposite. Only coach who overcome this is Popovich! But next season is gonna be so exciting; most players will be healthy = greattt basketball

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic