Members
Latest Member
pbtom

2015 Arnold Classic - Powerlifting

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Six weeks from the Arnold. Anyone else going to be competing at the Arnold either in the XPC or USAPL powerlifting meets? I'm going to be competing in the XPC federation. Here's a list of lifters for XPC.

And I guess the lifting will be done a couple miles away from the main convention center. It's at the Rhodes Center; 717 East 17th Avenue; Columbus OH 43211 (shuttles/busses will make the circuit to all the venues)

I'll be lifting in the morning on the first day, but I plan to stick around and try to catch the afternoon lifting and all of Saturday's lifting as well.

I'm getting a bit excited, and a bit nervous. It's like my first meet all over again.

Last edited:
DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Congrats Chris. It's no small feat to be lifting at the Arnold. Go have fun and kill it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wish I could say I'll be there but unfortunately I won't make it this year. You've been busting your ass Chris... soon you'll be able to showcase your hard work.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Good luck, Chris!

I'm not lifting this year because I need more time to get my strength back after my knee injury, but my wife is lifting this year.

I'll be there to cheer you on for sure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic