Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

researching gear manufacturers

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
No offense to you guys here, nor am I looking to disrespect you guys, but if Balkan is good. that is news to me.

Balkan for years was one of the worst brands possible.

If they changed their tune in the last year or two..then good for them...they certainly couldn't have been worse in the past.

And I highly doubt you are going to find "heavy" metal content on any UGL brand. I have never heard of a brand ever justifying that OP. Good luck to you man in your research :)
I thought the same thing about Balkan. Balkin was alin's line, I wouldn't trust that for anything.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I remember that pic floating around....

balkenfly.jpg

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I've always judged the quality of the gear by the size of the mosquito in the vial...The bigger the mosquito the better the gear...:)...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I thought the same thing about Balkan. Balkin was alin's line, I wouldn't trust that for anything.

Good shit. When I was checking into Balkan I saw it came out of Moldova :D

H

L

Litosway

Apr 27, 2022
Another reason to homebrew. Trust no one. It's not as complex as everyone makes it out to be. If you can make mac n cheese, you can brew up some test.
just started looking into homebrewing, started doing some research will prob brew my bulking cycle this winter. anytips or websites with more info you can refer?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
It comes down to this: If its not human grade made in a real pharmaceutical lab, its UGL and you are simply rolling the dice. Over the last 15 years I have had dozens of brands and some worked like HG, most didn't. Even the good ones go bad or go missing. So basically if you can't get a script or find some real amps see who everyone is talking about right now, at this very moment and buy. Because there is a good chance their product with be shit in a few months or they will go missing in a year or two.

Now, I'm hearing a few ppl talking about homebrewing. (mainly because of one guy on youtube) It sounds fantastic. But you need to understand there is a HUGE difference in getting popped with 4-5 bottles of test and a couple hundred pills vs getting busted with 2kg of raw powders. The first gets you a slap on the wrist (around here anyway) the second instantly gets you 10-12 years for intent to manufacture and distribute. Its like getting busted with a joint vs getting busted with a kilo of coke and scales. If you are gonna go that route you might as well start dealing to make it worth while. At least when (not if) you get popped you can have a nice little nest egg stashed back for when you get out of prison.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Good shit. When I was checking into Balkan I saw it came out of Moldova :D

H
It's an old article but connects the dots on some products that are still floating around today. I know everyone here more than likely knows all this, but it was a good read and connected some dots in easy fashion for those who might not have been in the know, from years ago.

Code:
https://www.europeanpressprize.com/article/anabolics-mafia/

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I just re-read the OP and I'm a little confused. He says he wants to stick with pharm grade but then names off Balkan, Gen Shi, Dragon Pharma, Kalpa, Sciroxx. All are UGL. Weird. Me thinks he is confusing professional looking labels with pharm grade.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
It comes down to this: If its not human grade made in a real pharmaceutical lab, its UGL and you are simply rolling the dice. Over the last 15 years I have had dozens of brands and some worked like HG, most didn't. Even the good ones go bad or go missing. So basically if you can't get a script or find some real amps see who everyone is talking about right now, at this very moment and buy. Because there is a good chance their product with be shit in a few months or they will go missing in a year or two.

Now, I'm hearing a few ppl talking about homebrewing. (mainly because of one guy on youtube) It sounds fantastic. But you need to understand there is a HUGE difference in getting popped with 4-5 bottles of test and a couple hundred pills vs getting busted with 2kg of raw powders. The first gets you a slap on the wrist (around here anyway) the second instantly gets you 10-12 years for intent to manufacture and distribute. Its like getting busted with a joint vs getting busted with a kilo of coke and scales. If you are gonna go that route you might as well start dealing to make it worth while. At least when (not if) you get popped you can have a nice little nest egg stashed back for when you get out of prison.
Pretty nice analogy!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Bad analogy for me. By the time I got out Carlos the Pool Boy and my Wife would have poached my nice little nest egg and I wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
End user for me ... peace of mind is my friend ;)

Had pretty good luck trusting a few select ugl's so far, but I don't trust Carlos worth a shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic