Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Nolvadex: Dosage Timing

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
I'm currently taking 20 mg of Nolvadex for my PCT, I think I've read somewhere that Nolva has an active life of 20 hours.

My question is, is it better to split 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg at night to maintain more stable concentration throughout the day, or should I just take the entire 20 mg at night?

Second question is, I read in anthony robert's pct, he said that taking nolva more than 20 mg a day is a waste, because he said that you will get the maximum effects at 20 mg and taking more than that won't provide any additional benefits, but the thing is i see a lot of people recommends up to 30 mg, 40 mg, or even 60 mg, so what do you guys think about the dosing protocol, do you guys think that 20 mg of nolva is sufficient and taking more would be a waste, or you guys actually has seen benefits of taking it at higher dosage (30 mg onwards)?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
20mg once a day is fine.

there are several pct protocols, find out what works for you, 20 is plenty for me, others need more.

Anthony Roberts is an assclown btw, better off asking your questions bro.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I think 20mgs split in two doses is better than one dose. I haven't done it but if I ever come decide to stop blast n' cruise, that's what I am going to do.

There also is this interesting study:

http://www.ergo-log.com/tamoxandriol.html

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
20mg once a day is fine.

there are several pct protocols, find out what works for you, 20 is plenty for me, others need more.

Anthony Roberts is an assclown btw, better off asking your questions bro.

Ha,ha, if he stole it from someone else it might be true, if it's his own, it's a coin toss :)

===============

What and how long was the cycle?

That can make a difference as well.

I was always fine at 20mg once a day.

How long you gonna run it?

I see a lot of guys running 4 weekers but also running a combo.

I preferred 6 weeks when I came off. It's not going to hurt anything so why take chances unless you get a blood test to see.

H

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I always take clomid and nolva in my pct.
I always take my pct meds at night, before bed, one time/day.
I frontload my serms week one. ie: nolva 40mg/day/ clomid 70mg/day. The rest of my pct i take 20mg/day nolva and 35mg/clomid. I sometime add 2 weeks of just nolva at 20mg/day at the end of my normal 4 week pct. If i run tren or deca the extra 2 weeks of just nolva at 20mg seems to help my recovery. Then I get blood work 8 weeks post pct to see where I am at.
My PCT:
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid: 70/35/35/35
Works very well for me.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
All at once. Try around the same time everyday .

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I think 20mgs split in two doses is better than one dose. I haven't done it but if I ever come decide to stop blast n' cruise, that's what I am going to do.

There also is this interesting study:

http://www.ergo-log.com/tamoxandriol.html

I know this was posted over a year ago but there are several glaring problems with the review of the study done in that link.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic