danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Her man probably gave it to her and she had no clue it was illegal ....haaa

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
What a friggin joke the American justice system is. It's corrupt from cops to prosecutors to judges!!! Least here in NJ aka the pimple on the ass of USA!!! I had experience.., any one on a high horse with comments like "don't break the law" lol or "that's what you get " have no idea how fast 1 can get caught up in shit!! & to those ppl just wait till it happens to you, I'll be laughing!!!

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
It's not a justice system. It's a legal system. Big difference

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Even so it would be weeks before the results came back....Thats if they have the money to get it tested....My buddy who use to work for a local police department said many times things were not tested due to not having enough money in the budget....Same goes for DNA, its not cheap

Probably sent it to the lab.

H

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
My guess is she confessed it's anavar and they're running with it.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Even so it would be weeks before the results came back....Thats if they have the money to get it tested....My buddy who use to work for a local police department said many times things were not tested due to not having enough money in the budget....Same goes for DNA, its not cheap

I guess it depends on where you are. I've been in the system and they have no trouble testing anything in my area.

GS makes a good point though, a confession will get ya every time.

H

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Eyes are close together...may be missing a chromosome.

L

Leigharoden07

Jan 23, 2017
Just so you all know I didn't carry the roid into her office and I struggled with addiction b4 I relapsed I was into lifting n living healthy. I had old charges and I went to an appointment and went to prison for 1 year n 3 months bc of pain pills. And yes I lift assholes I've been clean 2 years now but I love the assumptions everyone made and I really love the fact one person actually didn't judge me. So glad im not a juicer anymore and judgemental like yall assholes

L

Leigharoden07

Jan 23, 2017
I guess it depends on where you are. I've been in the system and they have no trouble testing anything in my area.

GS makes a good point though, a confession will get ya every time.

H

I didn't Confess she looked it up on Google it had anavar on the label it was an oral and it was my husbands and it was left I'm my car when she arrested me in the office she searched my car

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic