Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Why you shouldn't Dirty Bulk

R

ripped87

May 29, 2011
Hey guys check out this video that explains why you shouldn't dirty bulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
roidsRus

roidsRus

Mar 2, 2011
I know plenty of bodybuilders who dirty bulk.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've never understood what gaining fat had to do with gaining muscle.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I dirty bulk all the time and had my blood checked they said Im as healthy as a horse or maybe they said whores

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I dirty bulk all the time and had my blood checked they said Im as healthy as a horse or maybe they said whores

Is it worth it? I mean I am sure its awesome to just eat whatever you want, but to have to burn off so much more fat afterwards makes me wonder if its worth it. You've had success doing this?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Seems like dirty bulking comes down to individual metabolism. For me it's a no-no.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
There's a difference between dirty bulking and phat pharm bulking. Dirty bulking to me is you still eat fast food but you choose your foods wisely and eat a lot of it. You still don't want to eat ice cream, candy, or a lot of anything with sugar (except pre workout). Dirty bulking is ordering 3 or 4 cheeseburgers instead of eating 4 or 5 chicken breasts or lean beef. You are still getting the protein and cals that you need, but not the sugar. Lots of sugar will make you a fat fuck for sure.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
There's a difference between dirty bulking and phat pharm bulking. Dirty bulking to me is you still eat fast food but you choose your foods wisely and eat a lot of it. You still don't want to eat ice cream, candy, or a lot of anything with sugar (except pre workout). Dirty bulking is ordering 3 or 4 cheeseburgers instead of eating 4 or 5 chicken breasts or lean beef. You are still getting the protein and cals that you need, but not the sugar. Lots of sugar will make you a fat fuck for sure.

Your right on, and when your on the go alot of the time you dont have time to sit down and eat 8 oz chicken breast and brown rice so you opt to eat other things on the go, Im not saying that eating Mcdonalds everyday is the ticket, but once you get your BF % low enough it is easier to manage your fat intake and caloric intake and get your protein needs....I still mix icecream with shakes though!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Everyone has different goals and dirty bulking fits into some... I have "dirty bulked" in the past and will never do it again personally.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
My bulking diet consists of slin, sour patch kids and butter.....and look at me, lol...a shining example.

love it! im with you i eat what i want when i bulk thats the whole point of it

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Honestly I grow better when I concentrate on total calorie intake.....U wouldnt do a dirty cutter though its not possible

I have heard of plenty of body builders dirty bulking, I mean Lee Priest eat a whole bucket of KFC chicken legs when he bulks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic