Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nolvadex to prevent d-bol bloat?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I was wondering if I could use Nolvadex to prevent d-bol bloat? I don't have the money for arimdex and was wondering if I could Nolvadex to cut back on the bloating. I'm using 25-30mg ed for 4-6 weeks. I'm also running 30mg anavar for those 6 weeks. Should I worry about d-bol bloat since I'm using anavar to? Will Nolvadex hinder my gains very much? How much should I take to prevent the d-bol bloat?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nolva will certainly help manage bloat but that will be a double dose of liver toxic chemicals....for many the bloat is a big part of the strength gains associated with dbol and also provides a bit of cushion for ones joints.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i have to agree with Pux on this. and to add to it you will be blocking estrogen and the rebound effect you can have from that will make your titties stand out.
nola is best used as pct.

what test are you using
any

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Nolva did exactly jack shit for my bloat from dbol. It helped with preventing gyno, but I still had all that estrogen circulating in my body. Nolva mainly binds to breast tissue and doesnt do much for anywhere else. That is why it is used for treatment of breast cancer. If it works for you guys then that is cool, but I dont really see how. Adex or aromasin are the only things that help me with bloat, and letro to treat existing gyno.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Get you some adex bro... use the nolva in pct

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I agree adex is likely a better choice.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Reducing the bloat with Nolva will be very little, still to much circulating estrogen antagonzing aldosteron produciton which gives you the water reten. Anastrazole will certainly reduce circulating estrogen to keep the water reten down. Nolva does lower circulating IGF, %20 or more if I remember right. D-bol boosting IGF by quite a bit it's hard to say wether Nolva's negative impact on IGF will be all that noticeable. Some think it doesn't hurt there gains and some do. (i've never used it during a cycle, never needed it so I persoanly don't know)

Out of all that i'm saying get you some anastrazole! lol

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If he keeps a clean diet and watches sodium intake would that help with the bloat at all?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If he keeps a clean diet and watches sodium intake would that help with the bloat at all?

little bit, Can always grab some over the counter Diurex, (stuff with out the caffeine) forget the main ingredient in it that works as a diuretic but it does ok.

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
^^^beat me to it....the pms stuff lol

adex bro --nolva when u come off or u will pay ....
all good info above

go give blood or plasma lol get u some $$ u wont be sorry -Adex

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I looked a little leaner after using nolva once. Coulda been a coincidence.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I looked a little leaner after using nolva once. Coulda been a coincidence.

In theory It's very possible that nolva was blocking effects of estrogen which promotes subcutaneous fat, fat stored just under the skin . I'm not completely convinced of it's affects being all that great for this purpose yet but some think it works. Then you have to consider it's negative effects on GH as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic