Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TRT & Laws

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Ok I would like to know if it is against the law if you have a RX for test to buy from the black market?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Define black market....Y would u want to buy from a "black market" when u can stroll into a Walgreens?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Well black market being under ground lab. Well I fig if u can only get so much from walgreens but how ever much from ug lab. I don't have a RX yet but pretty sure I will on wed of this week. I fig the RX only let u get 1 bottle ever 5 or 10 weeks what ever he puts me on.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Ok I would like to know if it is against the law if you have a RX for test to buy from the black market?

Its the same whether you have a RX or not...WHY RISK IT if you can obtain it legally though?!?! :confused:

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I have a script and at 200 mg/ml for a a 10 ml bottle is 146$ from walgreens, i can get 3 bottles for that price Underground........

I see what he is talking about

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i think what he is asking or getting at is that he wants to run higher than the prescribed dose. so therefore the amount he would get from the pharmacy wouldnt be enough. so therefore if he buys it from the UG :D and gets caught with it, would he be alright because he has a script saying that he is supposed to be on it. and the answer would probably be no.

in vet med we are required to keep track of all controlled drugs, listing who they go to and what animal they are for and how much is to be given and how often. that is the legal way that the drug is to be used. any deviation from that would or could be considered illegal use because it isnt according to the orders on script. so if you have a script for x amount but are using twice that much, according to the feds, you would be breaking the law.

but, really, how are you going to get caught with it? unless you are doing other illegal stuff that brings the cops to your door, you should be fine. or if you work somewhere where they do random drug testing, then you might be in trouble. as prescribed doses dont significantly raise ones test so if you were using more and your levels were above normal, you might be in trouble.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
^^^ Correct you are...HOWEVER...As long as he has his NAME on the box with his dosage on it FROM THE DOCTOR ;), he can have more in his house, just NOT in his system IF he were EVER checked, which is HIGHLY unlikely...

He can have 20 bottles "stored" as long as they are "prescribed" to him if he were ever raided, which again, is HIGHLY unlikely...

LE is NOT looking for a $200.00 bust...They want the BIG DAWGS at $2,000,000, yanno...So unless you have enough goodies to be considered a "dealer" and have a lot delivered to raise LE eyebrows, I really wouldn't worry so much...

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
or if you have a job that does random drug testing.

and if he is getting it UG, he wouldnt have his name on the box, nor a doctors name, nor a dose etc. that is the difference. if he gets it from the pharmacy, all that is taken care of. but if he buys it from the UG lab, he isnt going to have any of that info on the bottles.

but as stated, nobody cares about the little guy that is using, they want the big guy dealing.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Public Health and Law Enforcement officials share responsibility in a program called the Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. Many states have their own programs for this as well. The intent of it though is to monitor for the diversion and abuse of prescription pharmaceuticals. So, if normal TRT calls for 200mg of test ever couple of weeks and you are receiving 400 that would raise a red flag.

However, the prescription is for 200 mg of test every 2 weeks (as an example) and if you are in possession of 400 you better believe LE will screw you. Especially if you've got UG. Walgreens doesn't carry the gear that Fred makes in his basement on 14th street lol. The prescription test has a prescription number on it along with a pharmacy name and location. The Pharmacy keeps the records of those prescriptions in accordance with DEA regs (I can dig up if you insist). Those records will contain the doctors original prescription and DEA license.

Finally, part of the regulation of drugs in this country is intended to protect you. I refer of course to our favorite division of HHS - The United States Food and Drug Administration. They must approve drugs prior to them being prescribed.

In sum, the system has traceback protocols. You CANNOT be in possession of test that was not prescribed to you, the drug must have FDA approval as well.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
good post POB! i am required by state law to turn in my controlled drug log to the state every month. this is a fairly recent law that was put into effect last year. now vet clinics are way down on the list of important places that they are keeping track of but the suppliers, regardless of who they are or where they are also required to send a list of every controlled drug that is sent to the prescribing dr. and so my list is supposed to match their list all the way down to the serial numbers and amount etc etc. it is a pain in the ass and it sucks!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Wow that is some good info. I was just wondering how all that would go. Thanks to everyone for the info!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
you know the shit from walgreens in legit why risk anything

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic