Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Other gym member's behavior???

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Agreed Tom, but what about this scenario... true story... There is this old guy at my gym... mid 60's and I think he is semi-tard and possibly (most likely) gay... He comes in to change into his gym clothes.. strips butt ass nekkid and parades around the locker room doing mundane shit like blowing his nose or swapping contacts for like 10 minutes.. ALL the time he is butt ass nekkid, gets dressed and does the same routine daily... then he repeatedly trolls the locker room during his workouts... once he is done he gets nekkid again... parades around again and then takes a shower... while he is in there he chubs up or just goes straight to hard on and gets back out... STILL RUBBING HIS COCK... and parades around again... it is disgusting... Would it be ok for me to look at him and tell him.. "PUT SOME FUKING CLOTHES ON!!! NO ONE ELSE IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE THAT...AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR OLD WRINKLY COCK!!!!"... I swear I almost snapped today... I was putting on my shoes and the fuker was standing at the opposite end of my bench... butt ass nekkid... staring at himself in the mirror... he was TOO close for my comfort!
OK... follow up on this guy... I lost it one day about two weeks ago and went on a very loud rant about him walking around nekkid and how now one wants to see his dick all in there faces and he needs to put some clothes on... etc etc... this all following me looking at him like I want to hurt him while he is in the gym... after that he has been kinda scarce... SO I walk in the locker room after a good workout and his ass is in there getting undressed... He sees me... puts his shit back on and leaves the gym! WINNING!!!!! THEEENNNN... I look out in the hot tub adjacent to the locker room... and some other OLD MOTHERFUKER is sitting in there BUTT ASS NEKKID... WTF??????

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Keep your ears buds in and just wave hi/or smile and just keep doing your thing. I do it to clinging women in the gym all the time. Sometimes they can get more persistent and I just tell them I'm in a rush to get this workout in and don't have to chat. Boom done. Do it a few times and they get the point.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Guys like this ruin things for everyone. First, establish a zone where he does not cross. If he moves into that zone you move away. Pretty soon it will look like 2 boxers bobbing and weaving.

I like Anytime fitness, because it is empty at night, and I can do crazy super sets. They have personal alarms to wear around your neck. Wear it. If he keeps invading your space, hold it up with your thumb on the button.

Touching: This is a message to all guys, do not touch a woman unless she touches you first. Wait for it, it is usually just a light touch on your shoulder. Learn to recognize "buying symbols" from women. If she like you, they will be there. If not, move on while being a gentleman. If you do so, she will appreciate it. In fact, it may actually cause her to become interested in you.

By funny, not creepy. When I go to anytime fitness, if there is a woman there and no one else, I stay away from her. If I know her, I will take one of the wearable alarms they have and say "now that I am here, you should wear this." Don't do this if you don't know the girl, however.

If you want to date women from the gym, here is how you do it: First, your training needs to be spot on, and your body reflects that fact.

Next, don't hit on her like you are at a bar. Instead "demonstrate excellence in her presence." For example, she is doing squats incorrectly. Demonstrate perfect form, and patiently help her. Once she is using proper form, ask, "do you need a spot?" If she says yes, bingo, that is a buying symbol.

But don't get creepy with the spot turn your hands over so that only the back of your hands touch her. At this point, say "hey, I need to get back to my workout....either get her number, or arrange training together. If she refuses, or does not give a counter offer, move on. Do not waste any time on a women who is not interested in you.

dating advice for the gym? first rule of gym dating, don't do it. don't eat where you shit. nothing good ever comes out of it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
dating advice for the gym? first rule of gym dating, don't do it. don't eat where you shit. nothing good ever comes out of it.
Thank You... My point exactly... your best odds at hooking up with someone at a gym... is to bring them with you!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Guys like this ruin things for everyone. First, establish a zone where he does not cross. If he moves into that zone you move away. Pretty soon it will look like 2 boxers bobbing and weaving.

I like Anytime fitness, because it is empty at night, and I can do crazy super sets. They have personal alarms to wear around your neck. Wear it. If he keeps invading your space, hold it up with your thumb on the button.

Touching: This is a message to all guys, do not touch a woman unless she touches you first. Wait for it, it is usually just a light touch on your shoulder. Learn to recognize "buying symbols" from women. If she like you, they will be there. If not, move on while being a gentleman. If you do so, she will appreciate it. In fact, it may actually cause her to become interested in you.

By funny, not creepy. When I go to anytime fitness, if there is a woman there and no one else, I stay away from her. If I know her, I will take one of the wearable alarms they have and say "now that I am here, you should wear this." Don't do this if you don't know the girl, however.

If you want to date women from the gym, here is how you do it: First, your training needs to be spot on, and your body reflects that fact.

Next, don't hit on her like you are at a bar. Instead "demonstrate excellence in her presence." For example, she is doing squats incorrectly. Demonstrate perfect form, and patiently help her. Once she is using proper form, ask, "do you need a spot?" If she says yes, bingo, that is a buying symbol.

But don't get creepy with the spot turn your hands over so that only the back of your hands touch her. At this point, say "hey, I need to get back to my workout....either get her number, or arrange training together. If she refuses, or does not give a counter offer, move on. Do not waste any time on a women who is not interested in you.

Anytime Fitness, man alarms, "Excellence in her presence", Counter offers? What the hell is wrong with you dude? They are girls not gods. Get them drunk, then you **** them...plain and simple.

very well said
Well said? If you said that referring to that bunch of weirdness you deserve what you get. Don't forget to go buy your anti-man alarm at target

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You mean you don't pick up the anti-man alarm at the front desk every time you go to the gym?
I use my rape whistle... its hard to rape a man while he's blowing a whistle...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Maybe the dude is a member here, and now feels like a dirtball! LOL

Just glad you're no longer having to deal with that problem.

The guy is a member at a different board. He posted up a thread about this conflicted chick with a boyfriend who was sending him mixed messages at the gym and who let him feel her up during a workout, and everybody told him to avoid her like the plaque because she sounded crazy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic