Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Steroids that don't shut down natural test production

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
What steroids do not shut down natural test production?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm under the impression that its safest to assume that ALL steroids will shut you down and you should always plan a proper PCT... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
HGH won't shut down natty test. You have to realize though that everything (for the most part) has a negative feedback loop...some are less severe than others is all.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
given enough dose and time, they all shut you down.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Mesterlone around 100-150mg ed for several months has been shown to have all most no impact on LH ,FSH in most.

Doesn't matter though cause proviron is useless on it's own for BB purposes.

Other that yes all aas will shut you down.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
HGH isnt a AAS :). But ive been told hgh can shut down your pituitary.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You can cycle without being totally shutdown by cycling with certain steroids for small periods of time (4-6 weeks). Test, Deca, NPP, Tren, Anadrol, Superdrol are a no no with this practice as all these drugs completely shutdown the HPTA.

You can use Masteron, Dianabol, Proviron, Winstrol, Anavar, Oral Turinabol, Primobolan Acetate and probably Dimethazine.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
They all shut you down. My advice to anyone looking to use is not to touch any hormonal product unless you plan to be shutdown permanently. The chances are slim, but are you willing to risk it? As far as shutdown goes, I've been on so long that my nuts look like raisins. Pretty much just an empty sack, but who needs em anyway?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
They all shut you down. My advice to anyone looking to use is not to touch any hormonal product unless you plan to be shutdown permanently. The chances are slim, but are you willing to risk it? As far as shutdown goes, I've been on so long that my nuts look like raisins. Pretty much just an empty sack, but who needs em anyway?
I agree with you except for the "permanently" part. Considering the status of the OP, this is not to answer his questions. However, this will be brought up time and time again. You will get shutdown some, its gonna happen, get over it. some people shrink a little, some a lot, some not at all. but your natural level will be turned off. As long as you cycle off with proper PCT most people recover with no problems, few sides, and minor loss of gains. This is just something you have to accept if you want to use.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I hate these stupid threads lol...

proviron will still shut you down (or has the ability to slightly) but like SHINE said it's worthless by itself so it shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. Most orals won't shut you down completely or as hard as injectables. This has a lot to do with the shorter half lives. You would have to take far more than the standard dose to achieve the same level of shut down as a standard Test-E injectable. However, I do not recommend oral only cycles because the gains are almost impossible to keep over a long period of time. Long ester injectable AAS are what put the size on you that you keep, that's what I've noticed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic