Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

For those that have cut, what did your cycle look like

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Thinking of my second cycle and wanted to hear some feed back from you guys.
My first cycle consisted of test-e (only 200 week cause i was nervous about sides) and anavar 40mg a day

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Egg whites and a couple whole eggs for breakfast.
4oz. chicken and a cup of broccoli for snack #1.
8oz. lean meat, spinach or broccoli, and almonds for lunch.
Tuna or salmon and more spinach or broccoli for snack #2.
12oz. lean meat and vegetables for dinner.
Casein protein shake before bed.

6 days per week, almost the same diet everyday. 7th day, carb load with minimal fats.
It's called the cyclical ketogenic diet, or CKD, and it is the best "cycle" you can cut with.

As far as cutting gear, you can cut with anything, but you'll look best cutting with compounds that cause very little water retention, such as test prop, tren, mast, and orals like winny, var, or even tbol.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

6 days per week, almost the same diet everyday. 7th day, carb load with minimal fats.
It's called the cyclical ketogenic diet, or CKD, and it is the best "cycle" you can cut with.

As far as cutting gear, you can cut with anything, but you'll look best cutting with compounds that cause very little water retention, such as test prop, tren, mast, and orals like winny, var, or even tbol.

Im just starting the anabolic diet, kind of cut corners on it last week but been in a good groove this week. I need to read up more on test prop. The one thing that i dont like with it is the eod injects

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i was born cut. dont hate. i have the opposite problem. i need anabolics to bulk. wudup Gentao? nice to see you here

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
SAD said it well...and his diet is on spot...u eat word for word whats on his diet and u will lose bf

keep it clean n u'll be lean!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Another key is fasted cardio in the mornings. Do your cardio after you wake up BEFORE you eat anything (or at worst eat a small amount of protein). If you can keep your heart rate steady at a moderately elevated level (this will vary from person to person so research that) you will be able to burn a good deal of fat. If you don't provide the body with fuel, it has to burn fat... unless you eat like shit all the time and your protein intake sucks....then you start to lose muscle.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
thanks guys. i cant do any cardio rite now since im just getting over tendinitis in my knees. Im thinking maybe i should just do anavar since i felt great on it once i added it to my first cycle. If i do what would you guys recommend for dosage? Last i did was 40mg a day

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Couldnt have said this any better, dont focus on cycle, I can get ripped on the most water retensive stuff if my diet is in order...THAT is what peels the fat, sure tren and var have some additional benefits but they are minimal compared to the diet.
Cardio would be the next thing, empty stomach in the morning works well for me as well as pwo in the evening.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
More isnt better, your cutting cycle was very similar to mine.

200mg Test Prop a week (i.e 50mg EOD)
Anavar 40-60mg a day.

I got fucking ripped. Worked great with a good diet of course. And i didnt do cardio either, but i used fat burners such as ephedrine and clenbuterol. 40mg of anavar is plenty to keep muscles in an anabolic state while cutting.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
More isnt better, your cutting cycle was very similar to mine.

200mg Test Prop a week (i.e 50mg EOD)
Anavar 40-60mg a day.

I got fucking ripped. Worked great with a good diet of course. And i didnt do cardio either, but i used fat burners such as ephedrine and clenbuterol. 40mg of anavar is plenty to keep muscles in an anabolic state while cutting.

the pinning every other day gets me. how many inject sites to you go through in a week, four? and than use the same four the following week. i was doing one inject site a week i could imagine doing a different one every other day

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
the pinning every other day gets me. how many inject sites to you go through in a week, four? and than use the same four the following week. i was doing one inject site a week i could imagine doing a different one every other day

Prop should be injected EOD. Idc ill pin the same spot, shit like that doesnt bother me.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Prop should be injected EOD. Idc ill pin the same spot, shit like that doesnt bother me.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST if you want to avoid getting an infection, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic