RalfKelleh
What's New?

Other gym member's behavior???

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I need advice bad I think.
This guy at my gym(a regular) got way too close for comfort today. It started off as legitimate training talk I think. Lol!
I can't decide if dude was trying to cop a feel or not. He asked if I ever trained my abs and asked to see them. He is a retired police officer. So to me it seems like he would know how to manipulate situations correctly ya know?
Over the course of conversation it went to Lats and Pecs and was showing me exercises to where he was able to touch my chest in such a way. Then Hams & Glutes to where he got real close to my ass ya know. ABs and flexors and a graze of my pubic bone. Even at one point went so far as to move us out of camera shot and took his shirt off. Don't know if he was trying to feel me out to see if I would take mine off or what. I dk but it was weird. When another member showed up, which we were only ones in there til then, i saw an opportunity to leave and took it.
What should I do?
It's an Anytime Fitness. And I've been there almost a yr. my contract is almost up but it's right outside my work. I would really hate to leave . But it's not staffed on weekends.

Soooo basically you let him feel you up from head to toe? I mean seriously, I don't get it? If you didn't want to be bothered or touched wouldn't you have left after the first touching occurred? Yet you continued to converse with him until enough time transpired that he was actually showing you exercises and had an opportunity to feel all over you? Give me a break.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Agreed Tom, but what about this scenario... true story... There is this old guy at my gym... mid 60's and I think he is semi-tard and possibly (most likely) gay... He comes in to change into his gym clothes.. strips butt ass nekkid and parades around the locker room doing mundane shit like blowing his nose or swapping contacts for like 10 minutes.. ALL the time he is butt ass nekkid, gets dressed and does the same routine daily... then he repeatedly trolls the locker room during his workouts... once he is done he gets nekkid again... parades around again and then takes a shower... while he is in there he chubs up or just goes straight to hard on and gets back out... STILL RUBBING HIS COCK... and parades around again... it is disgusting... Would it be ok for me to look at him and tell him.. "PUT SOME FUKING CLOTHES ON!!! NO ONE ELSE IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE THAT...AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR OLD WRINKLY COCK!!!!"... I swear I almost snapped today... I was putting on my shoes and the fuker was standing at the opposite end of my bench... butt ass nekkid... staring at himself in the mirror... he was TOO close for my comfort!

Lol.. you can say what every you want .. how about "Hey Faggot put some ****ing clothes on., you're starting to piss me off!
and look like you are going to smash him.
like you want to.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Some guys are really one track mind with girls.. you have to draw the line very clearly .. how about you tell him you only like black guys ..

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
You feel like a victim, and rightfully so. You were pleasent and operated under the assumption that people are decent. He took advantage of you.

DO NOT change your gym time. DO NOT alter your life because he is a pervert. Make him tow the line. You'll feel like a victim until you do, and he'll feel entitled if you don't. Perverts love a weak victim. This sport is about power...don't be weak.

Li agree with this also. If he tries it again just say thanks but no thanks I'm not comfortable with that. Tell him your boyfriend, fiancé, husband (make up whatever u want) is a personal trainer and helps you some other time of day. Like someone else mentioned stay where cameras can see you. Report it to management if it continues.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
If I was in the gym and saw I guy doing that I would put a stop to it myself.
..... This may have been the thing to do back in your day sir... but you need to know, Chivalry is dead... and if he was under the impression she was ok with it, and you interfere you may end up in a situation you dont want to be in physically... I am sure you are not a pussy by any means... but why would you even get involved... if the situation was truly one of harassment YES... but this sounds like it could have gone either way to me...

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
@IC

Bro there is the same thing going on at gyms across the nation. Older men, dicks out, trolling for attention and/or man on man action.

But at least the old guy in your gym doesn't lift his leg up on top of the hand dryer karate kick style and let the thing blow on his coin purse in front of everyone.

My friend was sitting on the bench in the locker room getting his bag together to leave, and this same asshole walks over, dick out, and puts one leg up on the bench Captain Morgan style with his bean bag literally a foot and a half from my buddies face and started discussing pre exhaustion of muscle groups. I mean full eye level interaction here. My friend is an animal but was frozen. How do you attack from a seated position with a wrinkle-wrapper and wiggle stick being pressed into your personal space?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well said!! Tell him you don't need his advice and ask him to please move one. DO NOT move out of camera range if he tries and he continues to move on this call the cops and or kick him in the groin he'll get the message. What a freaking pig that guy is. If I was in the gym and saw I guy doing that I would put a stop to it myself.

You guys and your chivalry, put women on pedestal attitudes is comical. If I saw this going on I'd laugh cause the girl is to stupid to fix the problem herself. Why would you get involved in some other people's business? This isn't the movies where you swoop in to save the poor little girl from the big mean man. I consider guys like that (Not saying you) suckers and they are the first ones to have girls walk all over them and the last ones to actually get the girls.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
@ICBro there is the same thing going on at gyms across the nation. Older men, dicks out, trolling for attention and/or man on man action. But at least the old guy in your gym doesn't lift his leg up on top of the hand dryer karate kick style and let the thing blow on his coin purse in front of everyone. My friend was sitting on the bench in the locker room getting his bag together to leave, and this same asshole walks over, dick out, and puts one leg up on the bench Captain Morgan style with his bean bag literally a foot and a half from my buddies face and started discussing pre exhaustion of muscle groups. I mean full eye level interaction here. My friend is an animal but was frozen. How do you attack from a seated position with a wrinkle-wrapper and wiggle stick being pressed into your personal space?
WHAT THE FUK... I am not sure I could keep my composure man... he may have caught a quick upper cut to the nut sack... not cool at all... UPDATE... the guy was only half nekkid when I got done... and was putting on some sort of MAKE UP!!!! I am not the biggest baddest MOFO in the gym... but this shit is going to erupt soon enough... I dont think it is cool to fuk with old people at all... but this guy has it coming...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
fukin gross ..these old bastards are in every gym showing off their little dicks...just die already u old fuks

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Old men and their old balls stalk locker rooms all over the country. They have towels but would prefer to sling the towel over their shoulders to let their saggy nutsack get some air.

G

Geisha

May 4, 2014
What a difference a day makes.!
Thank u RR. Now that I've had a day to reflect on it objectively and now that I don't have PWO coursing thru me I believe that I am going to use humor but the firm boldness that I am capable of.
However, he is one of many Good Ole Boy retired/active/ex police officers that call that gym home so I have no interest in starting a revolution.
I'm going to say "hey slick willy can we talk for a sc." he was slick ill give him that. This isn't my 1st rodeo but he was calm cool and collected about it.
Anyway I'm not going to embarrass him but I am going to very clear that I appreciated the tips and working out is one thing but I will not **** him and that I know where my pecs are.so to speak

Please take this advise for what its worth,,,,but if you want to be taken seriously you Must conduct yourself in a serious manner. So using ANY humor At All is not going to get your point across, if you decide to confront him about it. If you decide to just avoid him, then completely ignore and avoid him completely. if he comes to you thinking everything is honky dory, just walk away. Also, please speak to your gym manager/owner and explain the incident that occurred, they may have video footage. Also, make sure they Document it, because this may not have been the first time this has happened with this guy but you definitely want to make it his last. Retired Cop or not, no police officer in their right mind is going to broom a potential sexual assault/contact. Keep this in mind if you decide to take this to the next step. I wish you well.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Agreed Tom, but what about this scenario... true story... There is this old guy at my gym... mid 60's and I think he is semi-tard and possibly (most likely) gay... He comes in to change into his gym clothes.. strips butt ass nekkid and parades around the locker room doing mundane shit like blowing his nose or swapping contacts for like 10 minutes.. ALL the time he is butt ass nekkid, gets dressed and does the same routine daily... then he repeatedly trolls the locker room during his workouts... once he is done he gets nekkid again... parades around again and then takes a shower... while he is in there he chubs up or just goes straight to hard on and gets back out... STILL RUBBING HIS COCK... and parades around again... it is disgusting... Would it be ok for me to look at him and tell him.. "PUT SOME FUKING CLOTHES ON!!! NO ONE ELSE IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE THAT...AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR OLD WRINKLY COCK!!!!"... I swear I almost snapped today... I was putting on my shoes and the fuker was standing at the opposite end of my bench... butt ass nekkid... staring at himself in the mirror... he was TOO close for my comfort!

Damn that sucks IC. There is nothing worse than an old troll obnoxiously advertizing he wants sex with a young guy who doesn't want it. . . . Trust me, I have been in that situation way too often and each time I can't wait to get out the door at the first opportunity. And believe it or not, even though I am approaching 50, it still happens to me. Fat old smelly trolls . . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic