Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Other gym member's behavior???

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
now that we have more clarity I think you have the right approach.. the initial description sounded like you let all of this happen comfortably...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You know this reminds me of another scenario... when fitness chicks send you pics and are all provocative and then they say... "wait I didn't mean it like that!"... WHAT??? then Why in the fuk did you send me pics of your nekkid body and think I WOULDN't want to have sects with you ... UGGGHHHH!!!!!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I need advice bad I think.
This guy at my gym(a regular) got way too close for comfort today. It started off as legitimate training talk I think. Lol!
I can't decide if dude was trying to cop a feel or not. He asked if I ever trained my abs and asked to see them. He is a retired police officer. So to me it seems like he would know how to manipulate situations correctly ya know?
Over the course of conversation it went to Lats and Pecs and was showing me exercises to where he was able to touch my chest in such a way. Then Hams & Glutes to where he got real close to my ass ya know. ABs and flexors and a graze of my pubic bone. Even at one point went so far as to move us out of camera shot and took his shirt off. Don't know if he was trying to feel me out to see if I would take mine off or what. I dk but it was weird. When another member showed up, which we were only ones in there til then, i saw an opportunity to leave and took it.
What should I do?
It's an Anytime Fitness. And I've been there almost a yr. my contract is almost up but it's right outside my work. I would really hate to leave . But it's not staffed on weekends.

Uhhh yeah......no I did not move off camera. He did. And he did not touch my pubic bone. He moved to and I did demonstrate my uncomfort and I removed myself from the machine. I kept moving from machine to machine. I kept changing the conversation. I didn't initiate anything.
Ya know I have the right to go to my gym and workout w/o some tool bag trying to see how far he can get. I ****ing pay my dues I have a right to that squat rack without worrying about every dudes motive .

now that we have more clarity I think you have the right approach.. the initial description sounded like you let all of this happen comfortably...

She has given two different and contradictory descriptions of the event.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The OP posted in the women's training section with the desire to get some of her female colleague's feedback on the situation. While we all can post in this section and everyone's perspecive is welcome, just be mnidful that us guys never have to worry about or deal with this kind of crap. (except for POB's antics, but that's just a given).

For example, if a woman were looking at me, we all know that either my barn door is wide open, or I've got a large booger in my nose. I've never had a hot chick (or even an ugly chick) EVER come into my personal space and give me "pointers." For many women, the gym can hopefully be a zone where they can train hard and hopefully not have to deal with douchebags.

In this instance, her desire to not be mean shouldn't be interpreted as an invitation for a cheap thrill. OP, only you can know for sure whether if you had the situation over again whether you would handle it differently. Too bad you even have to....

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
You feel like a victim, and rightfully so. You were pleasent and operated under the assumption that people are decent. He took advantage of you.

DO NOT change your gym time. DO NOT alter your life because he is a pervert. Make him tow the line. You'll feel like a victim until you do, and he'll feel entitled if you don't. Perverts love a weak victim. This sport is about power...don't be weak.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The OP posted in the women's training section with the desire to get some of her female colleague's feedback on the situation. While we all can post in this section and everyone's perspecive is welcome, just be mnidful that us guys never have to worry about or deal with this kind of crap. (except for POB's antics, but that's just a given).For example, if a woman were looking at me, we all know that either my barn door is wide open, or I've got a large booger in my nose. I've never had a hot chick (or even an ugly chick) EVER come into my personal space and give me "pointers." For many women, the gym can hopefully be a zone where they can train hard and hopefully not have to deal with douchebags. In this instance, her desire to not be mean shouldn't be interpreted as an invitation for a cheap thrill. OP, only you can know for sure whether if you had the situation over again whether you would handle it differently. Too bad you even have to....
Agreed Tom, but what about this scenario... true story... There is this old guy at my gym... mid 60's and I think he is semi-tard and possibly (most likely) gay... He comes in to change into his gym clothes.. strips butt ass nekkid and parades around the locker room doing mundane shit like blowing his nose or swapping contacts for like 10 minutes.. ALL the time he is butt ass nekkid, gets dressed and does the same routine daily... then he repeatedly trolls the locker room during his workouts... once he is done he gets nekkid again... parades around again and then takes a shower... while he is in there he chubs up or just goes straight to hard on and gets back out... STILL RUBBING HIS COCK... and parades around again... it is disgusting... Would it be ok for me to look at him and tell him.. "PUT SOME FUKING CLOTHES ON!!! NO ONE ELSE IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE THAT...AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR OLD WRINKLY COCK!!!!"... I swear I almost snapped today... I was putting on my shoes and the fuker was standing at the opposite end of my bench... butt ass nekkid... staring at himself in the mirror... he was TOO close for my comfort!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, that dude was definately in your space! You would be correct to tell him he's out of line. LOL

I'm laughing because the club I used to attend had tons of these old guys. It was one of these venerable stuffy executive clubs, where lots of the members weren't serious athletes and stuff, but instead more executives who were WAY old school. You know, sitting around in big, stuffy leather chairs drinking port and smoking cigars, not busting ass in the squat rack. Back in the old days, no women were allowed, and all the guys used to swim in the pool naked. (Why? I have no idea). Anyways, I was a member in the mid 90s until almost 2010, and the old farts would hang out naked in the locker room, telling war stories all the time. They'd come out of the shower, dry off, and then dowse themselves in baby powder, so much it was hard to breath and see. And these guys would stroll around with their balls hanging well below their johnsons. Try tieing your shoes when that's at eye level... LOL.

Needless to say, we never got a lot of female members there, for some crazy reason they never felt too welcome from the old farts, and that venerable club is now no more!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
You feel like a victim, and rightfully so. You were pleasent and operated under the assumption that people are decent. He took advantage of you.

DO NOT change your gym time. DO NOT alter your life because he is a pervert. Make him tow the line. You'll feel like a victim until you do, and he'll feel entitled if you don't. Perverts love a weak victim. This sport is about power...don't be weak.

Well said!! Tell him you don't need his advice and ask him to please move one. DO NOT move out of camera range if he tries and he continues to move on this call the cops and or kick him in the groin he'll get the message. What a freaking pig that guy is. If I was in the gym and saw I guy doing that I would put a stop to it myself.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I only read the first few lines of this thread but my suggestion is to Reaux Chambeau his ass and tell him to learn how to properly treat a woman he just meets or suffer the ****ing consequences.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic