A Mind-blowing Tush Workout

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
A Mind-blowing Tush Workout
by Jessica James

Interval Cardio with the AMT Machine.

The AMT Machine is my all-time favorite piece of cardio equipment! AMT officially stands for Adaptive Motor Training, but I like to refer to it as A Mind-blowing Tush Workout.

The AMT has more range of motion options in comparison to the standard elliptical machine. You can move forward or backwards, up or down and vary your stride lengths depending on how you feel or where you want to feel the burn!

In this workout, I use the AMT Machine in two different motions, incorporate the stability ball for squat pulses to amp up the burn and then end the workout with a burnout set of walking lunges! Can your legs take the heat on this one? I challenge you to try! Here are the instructions to this
four-part interval program:

Step 1 – AMT Forwards

Grabbing the handles in front of you, start pedaling forward with medium-long strides at resistance level 5 out of 20 for 2 minutes.

Step 2 – AMT Backwards

For the next 2 minutes, shock those glutes by changing your direction, range of motion, body placement and resistance! Begin pedaling backwards in small circular motions, driving through your heels. Crank the resistance to level 12, hang onto the sides and sit your hips back while leaning slightly forward.

Step 3 – Stability Ball Squat Pulse

Jump off the AMT Machine. Squeeze a small stability ball between your thighs. Keeping your toes pointing forward, pulse up and down in a squat position 25 times.

Repeat steps 1 through 3 two more times. Then, get ready for the BURNOUT.

Final Burnout Set—Low Walking Lunges

With your hands on your hips or straight out to the sides of you for balance, perform 50 LOW walking lunges! Never completely stand up while alternating steps—stay low to the ground to keep your legs under constant tension.

Jessica James
Jessica James is an IFBB Bikini Pro Athlete, competition prep and general fitness coach, as well as, a certified personal trainer. Growing up in a competitive cheer gym owned by her family, she has been instructing and providing guidance to athletes of all ages for 12 years. Email Jessica for NPC/IFBB competition prep coaching and general fitness food plans and/or workouts.
Find more of Jessica on:
Instagram @jamesjessica
Facebook.com/npcjessicajames
Coaching information [email protected]

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
And THIS is why women that really lift fight the fight that they do to be taken seriously ! Shit like this.
Might as well throw a " tee hee" and and ooopsie's in there as well.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
And THIS is why women that really lift fight the fight that they do to be taken seriously ! Shit like this.

LOL! <3

I have Mrs Flex do the same shit I do: Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, etc.

No special 'girly' exercises.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
That machine is fun, but not in a good serious workout kind of way!
I can see this as a decent routine for any cardio bunny but most here it just isn't going to cut it...

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

hahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahaha :)

EXACTLY!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Great feedback ladies and gent.

While this may not apply to all here,it will to many.Everyone has different goals in life as well as different ideas on how one should look.

While this type of training may not be for the female "powerlifter" type of body,it certainly appeals to a more fitness style physique.

Just as males have many different body types and need different types of training stimuli to accommodate those types,so do women.Doesnt mean its right or wrong,just different for each person.

Thanks to all for the replies.Keep em coming.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You want a nice ass..... easy....

Low bar squat, sumo pulls, glute bridges, lunges, and stadiums. And if you want a nice round, solid ass, I suggest you stop doing high rep bullshit and put some weight on the bar and do 5x5.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Low bar squat, sumo pulls, glute bridges, lunges, and stadiums. And if you want a nice round, solid ass, I suggest you stop doing high rep bullshit and put some weight on the bar and do 5x5.

I DO want a nice ass!

I think the first step for me will be to mow it, and donate the proceeds to a cancer charity to make a wig.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014

Can I ask what a stadium is?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I DO want a nice ass!

I think the first step for me will be to mow it, and donate the proceeds to a cancer charity to make a wig.

Or one of those hipsters that can't grow a beard and is considering expensive hair transplant surgery

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I would like to see this in video....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can I ask what a stadium is?

I believe its running up and down the steps of a stadium. I used to do these in college when they allowed us into the hockey arena. They weren't as massize as a football stadium. Then some idiots vandalized and ruined it for everyone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic