Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Apologies

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
First and foremost, I apologize to Ms. Wetback for the distasteful words that I chose to use. It was inappropriate, rude, and unnecessary.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to Admin and the other moderators for disrespecting a member of your team.

Lastly, I'd like to make a point for all of the other members, especially the newer members or those that haven't been around the boards long enough to learn this lesson. The boards have a hierarchy which deserves notice. Mods are mods because they have put in the time and shown the knowledge necessary to not only give good advice, but also have the experience to know when to drop the hammer and regulate. Senior VIPs and VIPs are pretty much right there next to the mods in terms of deserving respect for pretty much the same reasons. Just because they aren't mods here doesn't mean that they couldn't be, here or somewhere else. Most veterans, myself not included, are vets because they have also been around the boards for long enough to have considerable knowledge and the judgement to not say stupid shit.

You don't have to like the fact that this respect is required in order to be on this board, but you do have to honor it. Just because they haven't earned that respect from you directly, doesn't mean they haven't earned it.

Again, I apologize for my comment yesterday, and I'd like to get back to being a contributing member.

SAD

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm new here but I'm glad to see you back so soon. I enjoy your posts.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Your still ok in my book SAD ;)

Thanks Goldy. I'd also like to add that I don't blame my mistake yesterday on my recent endeavor into the wonderful world of tren ace.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Sad it takes a big person to apologize.Welcome back cranky pants.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Wow, very well stated sir. We all make mistakes in life, but it's how we handle discipline and learn from those mistakes that defines our character.

As I told Ms. Wetback already I think she handled the situation very well. Such an outburst does not really require more than a 1-day "cooling-off" period. It's like being ejected from the game. You likely feel different by the time the nest contest comes around and will act differently. I hope we can all put this behind us and move forward as the best board around.

But most of all, I hope SAD proves as a lesson to all that this type of behavior will not be tolerated on this board.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks Goldy. I'd also like to add that I don't blame my mistake yesterday on my recent endeavor into the wonderful world of tren ace.

lol

This reminds me of my theory about "tren dick"....unlike deca dick, in which your member takes a soft vacation, tren dick just turns you into....well, a dick, lol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Not sure what happened but good post. There is always someone with more knowledge, more experience and more well versed in certain areas so we should all keep our tongue when it comes to not agreeing with someone else. Nothing wrong with disagreeing but rudeness should never been an option.

Welcome back :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i guess i missed it but i think it speaks volumes for you to put this thread SAD!

have a great evening :D

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
SAD, did you copy and paste material from my apology thread? Cause it sounded DAMN good lol...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
KBD, tell the truth. Everybody knows that you are practically illiterate and GS wrote your apology for you. If it weren't for auto-correct and spell-check, nobody would be able to read your jibberish.

Did you get the "Translate Caveman Drawings into English" picture-book I sent you? :D

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I disagree that people get an automatic pass, if you will, on respect because of their title. A lot of people don't respect me, but I like it that way, I'm an ass. But I bring something to the table. Many people with status don't bring anything to any table. Respect is an ongoing process that someone must work at to continue being held in that esteem, it's not a one-shot pass. It is something you have just earned more of in my book.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic