Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

MuscleBear

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
very interesting read. extreme amount of time and effort but into the bust!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Be careful guys if you ever dealt with MB...stay safe. Seems like busts have been happening with greater frequency and have been hitting the major players, which means that things will be getting a lot rougher fast.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good info thenaks for the post

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Cool article. I wonder how the fed guy, Sean Grillo, that ordered the steroids cycle went. Looked like a decent cycle. Wonder where the siezed money ends up..

Last edited:
chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
The real problem is "open" sourcing to noobs and street dealing. These guys are not careful and then some teenage kids rolls on you.

Hawk

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Notice where the investigation gets started though... As per usual it all comes down to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Pretty simple concept I think but maybe its just how I was raised...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Thats just amazing, not heroine, crack, crystal meth or any other high market dangerous type drugs, no steroids from Europe, the amount of time, effort and money that went into that for STEROIDS!?? Fuckiing seriously??

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
He was his own worst enemy. He met with a buyer over financials?????? Kidding me dude? How many red flags need be thrown in your face.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Thats just amazing, not heroine, crack, crystal meth or any other high market dangerous type drugs, no steroids from Europe, the amount of time, effort and money that went into that for STEROIDS!?? Fuckiing seriously??

I feel you man. Look at all those wasted resources

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

It is high profile, 'photogenic' police work, making joe citizen feel safer...

Sad shit that!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I read that last week, that shit just pisses me off, it's like a conspiracy Theory of drug war, let the crack addicts have their shit, they won't fight back if the world needs to be taken over by the government, steroids, now those are bad, people that take those are a threat to society/ government and the rest of the world, we need to make sure we stop the sales of steroids...... GFY is what I have to say.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic