Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best prohormone ever made?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Ok to the guys that use prohormones and know there sTUFF about them...

what is the best prohormone or pro steroid ever made...Just curious to hear what you guys have to say...also, do you believe there is a prohormone/prosteroid that is mg for mg as strong as oral steroid out there?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Out of the few I have tried I also prefer superdrol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This goes back some years, but a product called 1T was damn good, probably the best on the market ever. The only other one that I tried that was good was Ergomax LMG by alri, that stuff was 20 x better than superdrol, Otherwise, the real stuff still kicks these PH's ass's out of the water.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have tried Phera plex and X-Tren and didn't like neither. X-tren gave me good and lean mass gains but the night sweats and the insomnia were untolerable. The best prohormones on the market have to be Dimethazine and Superdrol.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
This goes back some years, but a product called 1T was damn good, probably the best on the market ever. The only other one that I tried that was good was Ergomax LMG by alri, that stuff was 20 x better than superdrol, Otherwise, the real stuff still kicks these PH's ass's out of the water.

Ergomax LMG, havn't heard that name in a while. If I remember correctly that's the same chemical that is in pheraplex/p-plex.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Xmass was my favorite ever.

Superdrol is prob the most effective.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Superdrol gave me better gains mg for mg than dbol. But the sides were much worse with Sdrol at comparable doses.

My favorite prohormone of all time was ANC's RAGE Rv5....stuff put weight on me like nothing else ever

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Designer Steroid: Superdrol!!! In my experience it's much more powerful than dbol and I only recently found out that 40mg a day of superdrol will make me hypoglycemic. But at a normal 30mg dose I don't suffer any ill side effects, just great gains. I wouldn't be 240 pounds right now if I had use dbol instead I can assure you that.

Prohormone: M1,4ADD. Very similar to dbol(what it converts to).

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Designer Steroid: Superdrol!!! In my experience it's much more powerful than dbol and I only recently found out that 40mg a day of superdrol will make me hypoglycemic. But at a normal 30mg dose I don't suffer any ill side effects, just great gains. I wouldn't be 240 pounds right now if I had use dbol instead I can assure you that.

Prohormone: M1,4ADD. Very similar to dbol(what it converts to).

In my experience if you run too much or ramp up the dose too quick it will make you feel like quite lethargic.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Armor Nutrition's Sustabol... Shit was nuts. Had me so pissed aaaaall day. Tried to dump my girlfriend and move out of the house, bitched out my boss and hated everything. I'd walk into the gym and bite a plate in half and snap a barbell over my knee. Made me crazy strong and aggressive in the gym. Loved every minute of it, except the part where my nuts basically disappeared :(

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
only stuff I ever tried was clear back in the day, it was cellucor p6 black which was bad ass had huge size and strength gains. And then there was some good ol' andro that i cant remember the name of (came in a yellow labeled bottle with green writing for what ever its worth. Both were definately kick ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic