What's New?

Aromasin 12.5 ED / Estradiol 95

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
Your doc put you on 400mg week?
what are your test numbers?

I'm on 100mg per week for HRT and my levels are at 950

Not trying to be confrontational but that's a cycle not HRT.

No worries. It is an extremely high dose of Test. I have been seeing my TRT doc for 5 years and I been receiving 400mg/week for the last two years. Not sure where my TT numbers are exactly, the last two years my tests just show >1500. My Free test just shows >51, 8.7-25.1 being range.

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
-Adex has "neutral" effect on lipids (take a closer look at the lipid studies performed was the difference greater than 10%?, which is an EXPECTED daily variation

- E-2 of 95.4 what. The units and the labs reference ranges are VERY important

- What is your TT level and the numeric TT to E-2 ratio?

- Finally who cares what your level is, with rare exceptions, because what is much more important is the presence or absence of symptoms AND are those symptoms CW an elevated E-2

Regs
jim

-Test show E2 at 95.4pg/ml, range is 0.0-39.9ng/ml.
- no idea what TT levels or TT to E2 ratio are as my test results have just shown >1500 for the last few tests.
- agreed, the only side I have seen is some water retention. I use to be on Adex and recently switched to Aromasin.

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
-Test show E2 at 95.4pg/ml, range is 0.0-39.9ng/ml.
- no idea what TT levels or TT to E2 ratio are as my test results have just shown >1500 for the last few tests.
- agreed, the only side I have seen is some water retention. I use to be on Adex and recently switched to Aromasin.

No, the difference was not greater than 10%. My only interest in switching to Aromasin was due to the potential for lower SHBG levels and elevated IGF-1 levels.

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
Yea, i'm not even sure if that's a legal dose. My doc doesn't even like the full 200, she's cut me back to 180 and that keeps me in the 900's and Im an old ****

I hear what your saying. In the past when my doc tested for the actual TT number 400mg usually put me between 2000-2500. I have not experienced and horrible sides and for the most part I feel great with this dose. I will tell you that my insurance wont cover this dose, I have to pay cash at the pharmacy for Depot Test.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
No, the difference was not greater than 10%. My only interest in switching to Aromasin was due to the potential for lower SHBG levels and elevated IGF-1 levels.

---------------------------------------------------
I've seen studies on both Letro and Adex which demonstrated an increase in IGF but the difference is probably not clinically relevant UNLESS either are used for MANY MONTHS, IMO

I am personally a big fan of ADEX because it has oh sooooo many advantages and very few disadvantages.

Best
jim

G

Grow

Jul 29, 2014
If your getting sensitivity in the nips, I would increase the dosage of asin. Otherwise just keep running at a maint dose. As others said, your E2 number is not that bad considering your dose. But if you start to notice a lot of sensitivity then you need to increase your asin dose. It still does cause a little havok on HDL- just no where near as bad as Adex. I also get aromasin through my doc.

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
If your getting sensitivity in the nips, I would increase the dosage of asin. Otherwise just keep running at a maint dose. As others said, your E2 number is not that bad considering your dose. But if you start to notice a lot of sensitivity then you need to increase your asin dose. It still does cause a little havok on HDL- just no where near as bad as Adex. I also get aromasin through my doc.

I have noticed a little sensitivity the last two days. I am thinking about upping my dose to 25mg/day of aromasin. I have to admit that at this point adex appears to have done a better job with estrogen control with a much smaller dose. I will run aromasin at 25mg and see what happens over the next week or two. I will get more bloodwork done in two weeks to see where levels are.

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
Update! I am discontinuing Aromasin as I have developed a reaction to it, or something. The last two weeks I have noticed an extreme itching on my head after taking showers. I thought it was my shampoo so I switched, no help. Then my whole body started itching to the point that I thought I was going to scratch my skin off, very intense, painful burning itch. I started reading reports from other Aromasin users who also developed this condition so I quit taking it Sunday and I am already feeling much better. Anyone else here experience this on Asin?

Do I need to wait before I start taking Arimidex again? Thanks

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nope, just pick it up on your next schedule. Aromasin was actually nice to me, better on my lipids but aromasin is a more fragile compound fro mwhat I've read and ugl aromasin could be a issue. Adex is a workhorse

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
Nope, just pick it up on your next schedule. Aromasin was actually nice to me, better on my lipids but aromasin is a more fragile compound fro mwhat I've read and ugl aromasin could be a issue. Adex is a workhorse

OK. I was surprised that Aromasin effected me that way. I am still itching today, much less than before though. I am hoping it is gone by the end of the week.

My asin came from Walgreens so I am sure it was g2g.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic