Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I went undercover to find out why people do CrossFit

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It is difficult to take seriously anyone with their socks pulled up to their knees.

Damn good point monsson. This explains alot for me, other than the obvious using the squat rack for curls , deads and 5 pieces of equipment at a time while flailing around the gym, I could never quite put my finger on what really bugged me about them.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't understand the dislike toward this sport. I don't personally do this sport because I'm only interested in strength.

But if you watch the CF games (I like watching them), there are some really impressive people there with some physiques a lot of us were aiming for when we first started weight lifting.

I don't see what's wrong with doing cardio and making yourself healthy. Its a chance to take cardio that isn't fun and try new stuff and creative.

Its like any other sport. Go to a nice school to learn and you'll be fine.

And also, some of the weights used in the CF game were heavy. One event was 405 dead lift for reps. And then they had to snatch and clean some weight that would be competitive in a local oly lifting competition.

So I don't understand the dislike.

Just my $0.02

turbo , I don't understand you and I still like you:x

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I think the problem is when people think of crossfit these clowns come to mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It is difficult to take seriously anyone with their socks pulled up to their knees.

Really????
jshmhl.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
How long you been crossfit ting RR?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Some Irish but really just have no sense of color coordination. The socks actually say " crazy " on them.
Monsoon my comp results tell ya how good I am at crossfit

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Indeed. Very good. I'll pull mine up immediately.
RR I'm sure that you don't wander around the grocery store etc in your comp gear, do you?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Not intentionally. If I need to get grub after training I won't change beforehand

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic