Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Did I get ripped off?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Don't want to cross any lines or break any rules here but after forking over a bunch of my money how soon should I expect to hear something from the source? Anxious to begin with now I am nervous... First timer here.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Money left the country. Don't know if it's sent from outside US though.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Don't want to cross any lines or break any rules here but after forking over a bunch of my money how soon should I expect to hear something from the source? Anxious to begin with now I am nervous... First timer here.

You really need to do some research before you did what you did. However, it can vary from a few day's to a few weeks depending on the area.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You really need to do some research before you did what you did. However, it can vary from a few day's to a few weeks depending on the area.

Thought I did... been doing my homework for a little over a year. Spend plenty of time on here just learning a lot from you guys... Was suggested by a friend who's used them. I might just need to be patient, but I understand what you're saying. Will do bro, thanks!

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Look bro , all sources run into difficulties at one point in time or another, not sayin thats the case but , I use several state side sources and some take from 1 week and others 2 weeks . Guess it depends on how fast they pick up funds , or package up your candies... and then how long they drag there feet to get it mailed ..Are you able to contact them by email or any other means ?, If its coming from overseas it may have been held up in customs ? Lots of variables bro ,

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks guys. Think I am straightened out on this. Probably just noob nerves! Appreciate your time and advice :)

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Money left the country. Don't know if it's sent from outside US though.

Ummmm....to me, knowing whether something is being sent from a domestic location or from overseas makes a HUGE difference. Like when I am ordering radio parts and other items from say, China, a signature is required to receive the item. This means I (or another person) must be there to sign, etc. etc.

Is the friend that made the recommendation on this board? A vet or VIP or above? If so, we could have them banned and change their avatar to something really gay. (Just an idea) lmao

-CC-

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Ummmm....to me, knowing whether something is being sent from a domestic location or from overseas makes a HUGE difference. Like when I am ordering radio parts and other items from say, China, a signature is required to receive the item. This means I (or another person) must be there to sign, etc. etc.

Is the friend that made the recommendation on this board? A vet or VIP or above? If so, we could have them banned and change their avatar to something really gay. (Just an idea) lmao

-CC-

lol, it is indeed important to know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic