Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Proviron in Post cycle therapy

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
I'd like to know how effective/important is proviron in a Post cycle therapy?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
It's not important and is NOT used for PCT by anyone who is even remotely informed about PCT!

Who (generically) is suggesting Proviron is useful for PCT, and by what mechanism?
Jim

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I was going to give some good info but I won't F ing bother now. The thread will just turn to utter nonesense.

It won't suppress hpta unless u go over 100mg daily. I have stupid medical studies if u wanna jerk off to them(after u take the proviron of course lol). It will greatly enhance mood and libido during pct. I used 25-50mg during my pct. did 1 month pct then waited another month for serms to be clear. Then got labs my Test nl/dl was 540. The last baseline I had was 640 but that was before 2 decent strong cycles! Could my test been higher if I hadn't used proviron ? That's hard to accurately say as I blast and cruise now and quite frankly it was the best damn pct I've ever done mood/libido wise! I used clomid and nolva for pct for reference with 500iu weekly of hcg (250iu twice weekly to keep ITT levels up).

If u want the medical studies to jack off to showing it's not suppressive.....I can dig them up I suppose.

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I was going to give some good info but I won't F ing bother now. The thread will just turn to utter nonesense.

It won't suppress hpta unless u go over 100mg daily. I have stupid medical studies if u wanna jerk off to them(after u take the proviron of course lol). It will greatly enhance mood and libido during pct. I used 25-50mg during my pct. did 1 month pct then waited another month for serms to be clear. Then got labs my Test nl/dl was 540. The last baseline I had was 640 but that was before 2 decent strong cycles! Could my test been higher if I hadn't used proviron ? That's hard to accurately say as I blast and cruise now and quite frankly it was the best damn pct I've ever done mood/libido wise! I used clomid and nolva for pct for reference with 500iu weekly of hcg (250iu twice weekly to keep ITT levels up).

If u want the medical studies to jack off to showing it's not suppressive.....I can dig them up I suppose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any AAS which doesn't suppress the HPTA it will be absent an anabolic effect. So if your suggesting the reason Proviron IS USEFUL is because of it's placebo capabilities, I certainly agree.

Whether Proviron enhances mood and libido is irrelevant the OP's question was regarding it's usefulness for PCT.

Finally I've no disagreement Proviron is not HTPA suppressive (especially in the low dose range) which is why it's a worthless AAS but please do post a study which reveals it enhances mood or libido, ABSENT HTPA suppression!

Oh yea exclude those "depressed" psych patient studies!

jim

Last edited:
Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I don't have a study to prove it enhances libido or mood. If proviron doesn't boost your libido and your mood....u got bunk proviron or you are dead :)

The op question was in fact is proviron useless for pct?
many guys say they are depressed and libido is way down during pct....hmmm sounds useless to me! Since it won't suppress hpta like anavar(commonly thought of as a good bridge aas)......I'd say proviron is a great pct add in.

Try it at 25-50mg when u are having pct blues. Thank me later. Your wife or gf will thank you as well!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I don't have a study to prove it enhances libido or mood. If proviron doesn't boost your libido and your mood....u got bunk proviron or you are dead :)

The op question was in fact is proviron useless for pct?
many guys say they are depressed and libido is way down during pct....hmmm sounds useless to me! Since it won't suppress hpta like anavar(commonly thought of as a good bridge aas)......I'd say proviron is a great pct add in.

Try it at 25-50mg when u are having pct blues. Thank me later. Your wife or gf will thank you as well!

Oh yea "the depressed affect" is most certainly commonplace during PCT and correlates directly to the suppressed TT levels. However since the ability of HTPA recovery is dependent upon low endogenous TT levels (around 250ng/DL) the present of any AAS during PCT will only delay recovery.

Why because IF Proviron is raising TT and or DHT levels (which is it's supposed MOA) it will hamper PCT, period.

The fact is the presence of ANY exogenous AAS including the ASS weakling Proviron, is the NUMBER ONE reason for FAILED PCT, IME.

Jim

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Good that it works fir you . 20 plus cycles personally think it's just useless all around I would not waste my cash on proviron . If you cycle test is king of everything in my world. I'm 48 bigger stronger and more ripped than when I was 20 and I been training regularly over 30 years. Done right cycles of anything should enhance libido. I've never had PCT blues myself . If you do and it helps then great but no need to get all cranky if some don't agree. If you bridge then you probably do need as that's just going overboard. Use just enough of anything to get results , plan time off etc. if you place gear over effort diet and common sense then I guess you need more pills to fix having used too many .

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Oh yea "the depressed affect" is most certainly commonplace during PCT and correlates directly to the suppressed TT levels. However since the ability of HTPA recovery is dependent upon low endogenous TT levels (around 250ng/DL) the present of any AAS during PCT will only delay recovery.

Why because IF Proviron is raising TT and or DHT levels (which is it's supposed MOA) it will hamper PCT, period.

The fact is the presence of ANY exogenous AAS including the ASS weakling Proviron, is the NUMBER ONE reason for FAILED PCT, IME.

Jim

Based on known evidence the ability of Proviron to "enhance libido or affect" mandates a dosage which lowered gonadotropins and if HTPA suppression did not occur, libido or affect failed to "improve".

Jim

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Good that it works fir you . 20 plus cycles personally think it's just useless all around I would not waste my cash on proviron . If you cycle test is king of everything in my world. I'm 48 bigger stronger and more ripped than when I was 20 and I been training regularly over 30 years. Done right cycles of anything should enhance libido. I've never had PCT blues myself . If you do and it helps then great but no need to get all cranky if some don't agree. If you bridge then you probably do need as that's just going overboard. Use just enough of anything to get results , plan time off etc. if you place gear over effort diet and common sense then I guess you need more pills to fix having used too many .

Some people don't seem to respond as well to proviron as others do for on cycle use. Like any aas some guys require much more of the same compounds to elicit the same results. No 2 of us are 100% alike or respond the same. That said it shines at 100-150mg daily for me.
I personally love the synergy proviron gives me on cycle.

I think most ppl have a misunderstanding of proviron and what to expect from it. Most assume ohh it's an oral so it's probably similar to dbol or var....it's neither of those.

I personally don't believe in bridging. Either blast and cruise or blast and pct. I was just trying to explain between var and proviron that proviron is a far safer "bridge" in regards to hpta shut down.

If u DIY and shop around proviron can be had reasonable enough....under $100 for 5 grams

It's true some guys aren't aggressive enough with their pct protocols. They also use research Chems vs pharm grade serms. Some guys cry on clomid. I love clomid.
Pct can be a bitch for many and I enjoyed using proviron during my pct even though I was actually feeling great with the nolva and clomid stack I wanted to add the proviron for testing purposes and see how it made my pct in regards to recovery.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Fanofiron - you should -always experiment for yourself. ! Screw studies and screw any advice because as a true bodybuilder one and only one person will ever be suitable for your advices -you ! That's my think if I mock anything as people ask for answers that can only be found within . Basic things with beginners is one thing, but only a bodybuilder can really answer his own. Living and doing ! So carry on bro ! You know the deal

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic