Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Quick belly loss

S

sprawl33

Aug 15, 2013
I'm going to take some advice above and see what happens i eat clean already but maybe time managment could be an issue.
I should probably plan meals ahead of time as well

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Ain't going to get in the middle off eat clean/ no it's caloric deficit thing... Not too much anyway. Just what's worked for me. I do IF. I eat pizza a couple times a week probably. I stick to the IF schedule and I always get my protein in me. I don't do low carb or all "clean" carbs and fats. I love orange juice over ice for carbs. Cheese for fats. I get my protein, I try to eat a good bit more lifting days, a good bit less on rest days, and a little under maint on cardio only days when cutting.

HIIT is the only cardio I do. Short sessions. Unless you count the occasional hike with a pack.

I believe caloric def and cardio are great tools if one already has some good muscle as a base. Otherwise it'll just make you skinny-fat... In my experience.

the end.

No wait, more maniacal ranting... CONSISTENCY is the most important factor. You stick to the plan just 80% but keep doing it long term and THaT is what gets results.

Last edited:
M

mike_chang1

May 28, 2014
Check this article out. Explains why you have stubborn belly fat and how to get rid of it : metaboliceffect.com/how-to-lose-stubborn-fat-belly-butt-hips-thighs/

I also found a belt that seems to do the exact thing proposed in the article: amazon.com/Abdominal-Trimmer-Reduction-Slimmer-Reducer/dp/B00E4CFYC4/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AKOUARTRM0XGF

schmidt140

schmidt140

TID Lady Member
Jun 9, 2014
i follow a keto diet but i also eat clean, have a deficit and do cardio, either the stepper or Hiit 3X a week, heavy lifting 4 days a week. squats, deadlifts. one of those things alone is not the answer it is a combination of it all.

that being said as a woman, we want our men to be healthy and in shape, six pack abs are nice but not necessary. actually a little extra around the middle is nice. its really hard to cuddle with a rock. LOL

For a woman it is all about how you make her feel rather than what you look like. Make her feel valued and special that's what it is all about.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
First - try to resist the temptation to flame me. I already know the question is stupid but I'm desperate so bare with me. I've have a problem. I look good everywhere except for my gut. It's a family disposition when we're over 30 years old. I met a girl though that I really like and I'm incredibly self conscious over it. That's good. I'm a serial dater and don't normally give a shit what they think. But this girl has gotten into my head. She's out of town on business for two weeks and I want to do anything I can to slim it up as much as I can just so I feel a little better on our next date. It's a confidence thing. Does anyone have any suggestions, tricks, etc to loosing the gut fast? I'm not incredibly concerned about loosing other gains at this point I just want to minimize the appearance of this quickly and make permanent modification to my diet to keep it off. Funny thing is she doesn't really seem to mind. It just bothers me. She's a fetish model and smoking hot so I don't really understand her attraction to me to begin with. This is something I need to do to get my head straight. Does anyone have any practical suggestions or is it hopeless. And if you're going to flame me at least make it funny you unimaginative bastards. :)

Yep there is ONE measure which is uniformly effective for SPOT weight loss, fat in particular, and it's called LIPOSUCTION!

People may laugh at my suggestion BUT for those whom have truly isolated "problem areas, Lipo is a Godsend, IME. Moreover the cost and complications have been reduced remarkably.

Locate a QUALIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, look at their before and after pics and compare pricing. I'm just saying it's a VIABLE option that WORKS 100% (results in isolated weight loss) of the time!

Regs
jim

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Gh also does spot specific fat loss as well as systematic. If u shop wisely u can get 100iu for $250. Anyone who says gh doesn't do that....has never used real gh!

However it's not quick. Prob take a solid 3 months from my experience and that was an infants dose of 1-2 iu Ed lol. Did give wicked carpal tunnel LIKE syndrome. It went away when I stopped using it or should I say cried when I ran out lol.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Gh also does spot specific fat loss as well as systematic. If u shop wisely u can get 100iu for $250. Anyone who says gh doesn't do that....has never used real gh!

However it's not quick. Prob take a solid 3 months from my experience and that was an infants dose of 1-2 iu Ed lol. Did give wicked carpal tunnel LIKE syndrome. It went away when I stopped using it or should I say cried when I ran out lol.

$2.50/IU for Ph Grade rHGH, NO WAY fella!

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014

His pharm grade is more expensive. He sells all that to pros. My friend is getting labs on the gh next week with his trt dr.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014

This is what we are testing next Friday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402781503.433972.jpg

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
This is what we are testing next Friday
View attachment 6140

Well why waste your time on this generic BUNK purchase that Ph grade as you originally suggested.

Hmm testing? Really, and how do you indend to do that?

Oh I know some lame serum GH or at best an IGF level yet probably without a baseline for comparison, right?

You really want to KNOW what's in that vial there are only TWO ways!
Buy rHGH from a pharmacy directly or TEST THE VIAL CONTENTS!

BEEN THERE FONE THAT!!
Regs
Jim

Last edited:
Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Hmm testing? Really, and how do you indend to do that?

Oh I know some lame serum GH or at best an IGF level yet probably without a baseline for comparison, right?

You really want to KNOW what's in that vial there are only TWO ways!
Buy rHGH from a pharmacy directly or TEST THE VIAL CONTENTS!

BEEN THERE FONE THAT!!
Regs
Jim

Igf level test. He has baseline.....not our 1st rodeo. We don't have means to test the product otherwise.

His trt dr wanted $800 per 100iu and said I understand your dilemma and will test your igf levels once u have used your gh.

With all due respect please give me the benefit of the doubt before u jump all over me next time.

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Igf level test. He has baseline.....not our 1st rodeo. We don't have means to test the product otherwise.

His trt dr wanted $800 per 100iu and said I understand your dilemma and will test your igf levels once u have used your gh.

With all due respect please give me the benefit of the doubt before u jump all over me next time.

Oh I'm not doubting you at all, but rather emphasizing a few simple facts.

First generic GH is BUNK no exceptions! Second no serum test currently available can determine the CONCENTRATION, EFFICACY or QUALITY of a GH product, that my friend may ONLY be done by analyzing the product itself.

And that is exactly what pharm grade manufacturers MUST do to sell "PH grade" rHGH!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic