Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

back in the days i shitted in a bucket

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Back in the days i was a total freak for crazy hardcore lifting...Ive done some lifts i wouldnt even consider in this time of age...I assume im much more chilled out now..I admitt ..i have slowed down due to lagging injuires and joint problems....anytime u abuse anything it going to take a toll on it...i say this with self experiance...im going to tell u people one of the most sickess and hardcore thing i ever done in the weight game...It allway seems everytime i have to squat...I have to shit..Dont ask me why i dont know..I guess because my body likes to shit when i first get up in the morring time.I had a brainstorm one day..I told a friend of mine i use to train with that i wanted to take a shit wile im squatting..And i want u to take the picture wile im doing this....We laughed about it...Rememeber im hardcore so anything that is not normall is fair game to me...So we palned to do this.....I had 405 on the bar...i was wearing a jock strap ...I rememeber i had to shit pretty bad...i place a bucket in the middle of the squat rack....i was also wearing a weight belt....So,i began the lift real slow..i knew i had to pause at the bottom of the bucket...once my ass hit the bucket i paused the weight and took a massive shit..My friend took the picture ....i paused for about 2 secs after i shitted i came on up ..racked the weight and went inside to wipe my ass...I would post the picture but i dont want people stareing at my asshole with shit coming out..It was a wet shit too...it splatted all inside the bucket.Still today me and my friend laugh about it.......yeah i know its sick..But its got to be the most hardcore thing i ever done in the weight game...Can anyone top this?....share the experiance.....dw

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
DW thats going to be tough to top....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
pics or it didnt happen!!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
pics or it didnt happen!!!

haha...u dont have to buy it bro..im not posting my asshole with shit coming out...just not going to happen...now i did send a copy of the pic to rotton .com....they didnt post it for some reason....dw

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
fuck bro u got me beat back in the day there was 4 of us guys that always trained after we got off work from the bar and would ride our harleys over to Gold in
Vegas and would lift till we puked but fuck that is some sick shit there bro LOL noone is going to top that.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am now scared for life....

J

Jeton

Oct 6, 2010
i clicked this thread expecting something like Ass Napkin Ed from The Howard Stern Show...but my reaction now is a different horror: u could have very easily shat ur intestines out in that squat, especially if ur feces was harder/more impacted. that would have been one miserably funny 911 call!

funny shit tho, pun intended. :D

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.......Jackass would love that one!!

My friends and I would have a "go till ya blow" day each week. WE would lift until we puked....had a lot of "accidental pukes" at the gym.......but that beats all that I have ever heard of hahahaha.

Jeton is correct though.....you are VERY lucky that you didn't blast out your intestines......holy SHIT!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.......Jackass would love that one!!

My friends and I would have a "go till ya blow" day each week. WE would lift until we puked....had a lot of "accidental pukes" at the gym.......but that beats all that I have ever heard of hahahaha.

Jeton is correct though.....you are VERY lucky that you didn't blast out your intestines......holy SHIT!!

really 405 to me feels like 135 on the squat..i picked a weight that i could controll and pause at the bottom...what really counts is whats on the bar...having 405 on the bar wile doing this just shows the pure power ive built up..this event happened about 10 years ago....back when im was really peaking in the power game.....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
o_0 w-w-w-w-wuuuuuut??? You win bro... nobody is gonna top that lmao...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic