Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Random Funny Junk

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I love when asian cultures try to translate into english...

Last edited:
hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I don't have a pic for this but it is true it happen yesterday I went too McDonalds with a friend who wanted 6 chicken nuggets So I go to the drive up window and the menu stated 6 9 and 12 I told the young girl I wanted a half dozen nuggetts she said we dont sell half dozen just 6 9 12 So I said your telling me I cant buy a half a dozen she said no.The moral of this story what the fuck happen to basic math. True story

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I don't have a pic for this but it is true it happen yesterday I went too McDonalds with a friend who wanted 6 chicken nuggets So I go to the drive up window and the menu stated 6 9 and 12 I told the young girl I wanted a half dozen nuggetts she said we dont sell half dozen just 6 9 12 So I said your telling me I cant buy a half a dozen she said no.The moral of this story what the fuck happen to basic math. True story

lol, wow....

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

What an idiot, lol.....then again, that's probably why she's still workin at McDonald's

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ding fries are done......

I don't have time to post it, but that video cracks me up everytime.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

I went through the drive through a couple of weeks ago and asked for a Classic Grilled Chicken sandwich, and the chick asked me what number was that....I was like I dont know, I just want a grilled chicken sandwich, the girl again says well what number is that. And I asked her can you not just give me a chicken sandwich?! The poor girl was so dumb that she could not figure it out so I said fuck it and left!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
LOL thats what Im saying what happen to common sense ,I was in Walmart and the price checking gun at the cash register stopped working and the man couldnt figure out how too manually put it in.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I went through the drive through a couple of weeks ago and asked for a Classic Grilled Chicken sandwich, and the chick asked me what number was that....I was like I dont know, I just want a grilled chicken sandwich, the girl again says well what number is that. And I asked her can you not just give me a chicken sandwich?! The poor girl was so dumb that she could not figure it out so I said fuck it and left!

A fun thing to do that me and my friends did all the time in our younger days....go inside a fast food place and begin to order your food. Toward the end, ask for something that you know for certain is not on the menu, but make it believable that it could be. The key thing you have to do is "point" toward the menu with your finger like you're pointing at the item on the menu. Then watch as they look confused and turn around aimlessly searching for your item. And then they'll turn around and say "I'm sorry, where are you seeing this?" ...to which you reply, "It's right there!" (point again, this time at a different spot on the menu). At this point they are so confused that they may suggest something else or go get a manager. Before you get the person in trouble for anything (that's not the intention) you walk away and say "no problem, I get it, you guys don't serve white people here...guess I'll have to try my luck at KFC"...and then you walk out without laughing, that's the touhgest part. Even better if someone captures it on video :)

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I was at walmart buying protein powder a few months back. Total cost was $13 and change and the clerk couldn't figure out how to make change, even though the machine clearly said what the amount should be. Dumb ass couldn't count I guess.

Slic.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I was at walmart buying protein powder a few months back. Total cost was $13 and change and the clerk couldn't figure out how to make change, even though the machine clearly said what the amount should be. Dumb ass couldn't count I guess.

Slic.

Great stories guys, lol....the thing that gets me about all your stories....why are these people even allowed to vote? Ever ask yourself that?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You know what I realized is hilarious but extremely annoying? Playing those 3 vids I posted at the same time in sync with each other, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic