Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tingling in arm

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so i woke up this morning with my right arm tingling down the outside. i can feel it all the way down the arm to the pinky and ring finger. no matter the position that the arm is in the tingling is still there. this happens every few months and is more annoying than anything else. my theory is it is nerve pressure from arthritis in my vertebral column. sometimes it is the right and sometimes it is the left. stays anywhere from a few hours to several days.

i dont ever do anything about it and it does eventually go away. i dont have time to go to the chiropractor plus he is such a handsy guy that i only go if i absolutely have to. i take tons of joint supps and even gave myself a glucosamine injection yesterday.

anyone have any thoughts?

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Carpal Tunnel, I have it in both hands but in my thumb, pointer and middle fingers. Happens all the time. Yours may be different but that's what it sounds like to me.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Carpal Tunnel, I have it in both hands but in my thumb, pointer and middle fingers. Happens all the time. Yours may be different but that's what it sounds like to me.

i have that and it affects both my hands. i wear wrist braces at night to help with the carpal tunnel and generally only have issues with it when i am floating teeth on horses as far as causing numbness and tingling in my hands. this is different than that. it starts in the armpit and travels down my arm, wraps up into the bicep and down the inside of the elbow and around the outside of the forearm to the pinky and ring finger. it has a warm feeling to it.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Hmm don't know then. I wear braces also, kinda sucks!!!

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I think you know the chiro is the answer. That's a classic symptom of a nerve. And I'd think you'd want a chiro to be 'handsy', since its what they do.

Or maybe it will just go away, butttt if it doesn't... (see option #1).

Good luck.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I think you know the chiro is the answer. That's a classic symptom of a nerve. And I'd think you'd want a chiro to be 'handsy', since its what they do.

Or maybe it will just go away, butttt if it doesn't... (see option #1).

Good luck.

yes, well leaving his hand on my leg while he talks to me about his ranch, kind of creepy! brushing against my boobs as he talks, creepy. but yes, i suppose you are right, that is the answer. maybe it will go away before i have time to go :D

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
yes, well leaving his hand on my leg while he talks to me about his ranch, kind of creepy! brushing against my boobs as he talks, creepy. but yes, i suppose you are right, that is the answer. maybe it will go away before i have time to go :D

Sounds like you should find a new Chiropractor. Or an old school D.O. who actually practices OMT.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Sounds like you should find a new Chiropractor. Or an old school D.O. who actually practices OMT.

we have a ton of them but it is such a pain in the ass finding one that works. i have gone to this guy because he is a client and we trade out work so i dont have to pay and i dont need an appointment, just walk in and he gets me right in. it is a trade off i guess. but because of it i dont go very often.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
we have a ton of them but it is such a pain in the ass finding one that works. i have gone to this guy because he is a client and we trade out work so i dont have to pay and i dont need an appointment, just walk in and he gets me right in. it is a trade off i guess. but because of it i dont go very often.

Lets see? #1. Casual Boob brush.:-bd #2. Leg Stroke.:-bd #3. Putting a pretty women in contorted positions and popping her bones. :-bd

I think he has the better end of that trade off. $-)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Lets see? #1. Casual Boob brush.:-bd #2. Leg Stroke.:-bd #3. Putting a pretty women in contorted positions and popping her bones. :-bd

I think he has the better end of that trade off. $-)

LOL i went, sucked it up and went. as he ran his hand up and down my leg he told me how much money he had gotten for some big fat cow he had hauled to the sale. but i did get my neck popped, didnt help but that is probably because if the golf ball sized knot i have over my cervical plexus, or so he says. all i know is that it hurt like hell when he was rubbing the menthol gel stuff on my neck and popping over top of it!

oh well, off to the gym for some more muscle knotting :D

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
IMO it sounds like, you just need a new chiro. If I was a woman, I'd just tell him if he doesn't want to end up before a state board to watch himself.

I bet, he doesn't do ANYTHING after that. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic