Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pain in the ass!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you should really get the hubby to give you a good deep tissue rub there too (not being a perv..well... not completely ;) ) it will help in recovery... and make it feel a bit better too...

yeah well, i dont have one of those, or a significant other for that matter, so i will just have to suffer through without. :(

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
yeah well, i dont have one of those, or a significant other for that matter, so i will just have to suffer through without. :(

Well, in a way, deep tissue massages you suffer more, lol. Have you ever had one? Shit hurts! About as bad as when I rehabbed an elbow injury and they had to "milk" my bicep several hundred times a day...omg, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's not fun, haha

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

whats is wrong with the men in your area????

I would let you remove my testicles one at a time on different occasions without anesthetics just to spend time with you... too bad I am currently obligated and distant... because I really do like my testicles....

you will find someone... just make sure he is deserving!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Well, in a way, deep tissue massages you suffer more, lol. Have you ever had one? Shit hurts! About as bad as when I rehabbed an elbow injury and they had to "milk" my bicep several hundred times a day...omg, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's not fun, haha
i havent ever had a deep tissue massage, or any kind of massage for that matter. but i am pretty sure i think it would hurt like hell! one of the reasons that i have never had one :) dont care to bring voluntary pain upon myself.

i milked cows by hand for 15 years as a kid so i can imagine that it would be horrible!

whats is wrong with the men in your area????

I would let you remove my testicles one at a time on different occasions without anesthetics just to spend time with you... too bad I am currently obligated and distant... because I really do like my testicles....

you will find someone... just make sure he is deserving!

i live in smallville, the men and the women are all whores, why would i want any of that??? it is way better to be alone! i have been married and divorced twice. 3 years since the last one and have not been out on a date in over a year. i must say that life is much easier and happier being by myself. besides, honestly, i dont have time. i work 10 hrs a day and have a 5 and 6 yo. i get up at 4 am, work at 7, workout at 12, work until 5 or 6, dinner and hang with monchers and bed at 8. relationships take time and i dont have that right now. it took a few years to get ok with it. but after a few disasterous relationships, i learned :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i havent ever had a deep tissue massage, or any kind of massage for that matter. but i am pretty sure i think it would hurt like hell! one of the reasons that i have never had one :) dont care to bring voluntary pain upon myself.

i milked cows by hand for 15 years as a kid so i can imagine that it would be horrible!

i live in smallville, the men and the women are all whores, why would i want any of that??? it is way better to be alone! i have been married and divorced twice. 3 years since the last one and have not been out on a date in over a year. i must say that life is much easier and happier being by myself. besides, honestly, i dont have time. i work 10 hrs a day and have a 5 and 6 yo. i get up at 4 am, work at 7, workout at 12, work until 5 or 6, dinner and hang with monchers and bed at 8. relationships take time and i dont have that right now. it took a few years to get ok with it. but after a few disasterous relationships, i learned :)

pfffttt... that sounds like the perfect relationship.... you go to work... I go to work... we get home and go to bed... done!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ice baths are also very good for speeding up recovery. Fill the tub with cold water and than add 30lbs of ice. Sit in it for 10min and 24hrs after you feel like a new person.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
pfffttt... that sounds like the perfect relationship.... you go to work... I go to work... we get home and go to bed... done!
LOL you are correct!
Ice baths are also very good for speeding up recovery. Fill the tub with cold water and than add 30lbs of ice. Sit in it for 10min and 24hrs after you feel like a new person.

HELL NO! im sure it would work wonders but im not putting my ass in any freaking ice and water!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic