3) Branch Warren
4) Dexter Jackson
5) Dennis Wolf
6) Ronny Rockel

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It's funny how bb's endorsed by Muscletech are the only ones to take the Mr.O title...

B

BIGBX1

Sep 13, 2010
What is up with Kai? Is it his goal to be strange? At the press conference he had a hoodie on. He. Can't ever seem to answer a question. I like his hardcore training but his persona is odd. Do you think he is too strange to represent the sport with an Olympia win?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
What is up with Kai? Is it his goal to be strange? At the press conference he had a hoodie on. He. Can't ever seem to answer a question. I like his hardcore training but his persona is odd. Do you think he is too strange to represent the sport with an Olympia win?

I definitely think hes strange, but Ronnie wasnt exactly sharp as a tack either.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Thought Kai had a good shot as he looked great 5 weeks out...now I am sure a lot of his fans are wondering what the hell happened. Seems Kai's going to be a real laughingstock of the bb world with the way he's been acting lately. He needs to show he can win the O!

Jay's a beast and his hairdo's totally ridiculous as ever

B

BIGBX1

Sep 13, 2010
I think that Phil Heath will be the next champion, he seems like the new face of the Olympia and bodybuilding.

T

tobetutz

Sep 19, 2010
Some think Phil Heath should have won it this go around.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Some think Phil Heath should have won it this go around.

Seems like every time Jay wins there is always someone else that "should have won instead." When Ronnie won, it seemed pretty unanimous.

But, all in all I was very dissapointed with Dexter Jackson. I always thought he would be the guy to step up this year. A 4th place finish for him has got to be dissapointing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic