Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So I'm either Smart or Stupid!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I just agreed with my Doc to take a testosterone test again the day before my next shot which is only 300mg test e ICN's I still may wait a couple days and not give it the 6 days I do between shots and make it 8 but it might not make a difference.

Also she wants to monitor my blood every 4 months for a year then every 6 after that.

She said I will eventually ask you to come off I said that will never happen.

Anyways so this maybe a win win for me it will keep me from running stupid long ass cycle as I can blast 2 month on and 2 off take blood work and repeat all while I keeping my blood level in check.

I think she is just more worried about testing total blood cell count checking for blood thickness.

Anyways for the most part I think I can now blast and cruise with less worries of not know what's going on with my blood levels.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I forgot to say this isn't about HRT this is about her wanting to help me knowing I run aas but she thinks I only run 250mg test E all the time.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
IMO, no reason to lie about what you're doing to your doctor. It's good to be able to look at your test results and see where you are and be able to make an educated decision on what you want to do. Just listen to the facts, she shouldn't drop her opinions on juicing on you. If she does and doesn't except your decision then find a new doctor. Btw, keeping track of what is happening with your body is a smart choice in my book. Just my .02

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I just agreed with my Doc to take a testosterone test again the day before my next shot which is only 300mg test e ICN's I still may wait a couple days and not give it the 6 days I do between shots and make it 8 but it might not make a difference.

Also she wants to monitor my blood every 4 months for a year then every 6 after that.

She said I will eventually ask you to come off I said that will never happen.

Anyways so this maybe a win win for me it will keep me from running stupid long ass cycle as I can blast 2 month on and 2 off take blood work and repeat all while I keeping my blood level in check.

I think she is just more worried about testing total blood cell count checking for blood thickness.

Anyways for the most part I think I can now blast and cruise with less worries of not know what's going on with my blood levels.

If your blood gets to thick, you can always go and donate blood.

Also, you're VERY lucky to have found a doc who you can talk to about this. I know someone in the past who got in trouble b/c the doc ratted on them.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
yes, it is never smart to discuss these things with your doctor....the doctor/patient privacy ends when you tell them you are doing something illegal. They can be held liable for not informing LE. But, if you've had the same doc awhile or know one that maybe juices themselves then it may be safer.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
im gonna guess she is more worried about your kidneys and liver then anything

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
GS are you sure about that? In my youth my primary found a bag of weed I had on me and gave it back. No calling the cops and no telling the parents. I didn't have to tell the dr either. The evidence was right there.

Slic.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i discuss my use with my dr every visit. I see no need in hiding it since they regularly prescribe shit to recovering drug addicts, a littls aas use is nothing. and besides its their job to make sure my body is working properly, and how will they know how do their job if they dont know the truth about y my bp ishigh, or cholesteral, or why my body temp is up, etc.... a good dr would never rat on you, just give their advice

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
yes, it is never smart to discuss these things with your doctor....the doctor/patient privacy ends when you tell them you are doing something illegal. They can be held liable for not informing LE. But, if you've had the same doc awhile or know one that maybe juices themselves then it may be safer.

I do not buy into this because in this day and age they deal with all sorts of drug addicts and AAS users Medical is there priority it's more about if your insurance company finds out.

Also what you say off record can not be used against you they can only use facts that are on record like yeah my blood test LOL.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
most (if not the majority) of doctors aren't too worried about reporting someone that uses a little AAS recreationally. that being said, yes, they CAN report anything illegal just to cover their own ass but as stated above; a good doc or a doc you know well will be more apt to help keep your body functioning properly while on. its their job to do this, not to rat out their patients. besides if they turn you in to LE then thats one less patient getting raped by their outrageous prices and one less kid going to Harvard or Yale. lol
i prefer to be honest with the doc so they can do their job to the best of their ability.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic