Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Melanotan II anyone use it?

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Any feed back on Melanotan II is it worth it? For those that dont know what it is,its a peptide created by University of Arizona that induces a hormone that release melatonin causing the skin to tan. Similar reaction when a fair skin person gets a sun burn. Reported side effects from Melanotan II are increased libido and appetite suppression.

So im wondering rather than the heavy tanning I have to do before a show could I supplement the uv with Melanotan II?

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Re: Melanotan 2....anyone?

Yes, it works and works well. The old loading doses IMHO were too much. But if you lower it to 500mcg 2X a day to start you wont feel the nausea associated with MT2. You can check outhttp://melanotanhq.com/forum/ for more info. Also, if you over do it on your initial loading dose you could end up with all day boners, and that ain't fun at work.

Last edited:
drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010

GLO(good looking out)

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011

i take it and tan once a week...it does incredible things, once u get ur melatonin up u can tan in a level 4 bed and the results are amazing, and libido....hell yeah it works

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

works well and the wood is crazy but if ur on a bulk then step away if u have freckles they tend to darken more rem its not sunblock u can still burn

O

oldman

Nov 16, 2010

250 mcg 30 min prior to tanning and 250 immediatly following
works really well.
you can maintian a great tan with 10 min tanning a week.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010

Works very well, pitbull nailed it.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

I just started with 1/2mg EOD for about a month and now take 1/2mg every 3 to 4 days. I'm redheaded and have darken up with just a little outside sun exposure. The crazy thing is my hair is turning from red to black. It makes me a little nauseous for an hour or so and the libido went way up at first.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010

I just started with 1/2mg EOD for about a month and now take 1/2mg every 3 to 4 days. I'm redheaded and have darken up with just a little outside sun exposure. The crazy thing is my hair is turning from red to black. It makes me a little nauseous for an hour or so and the libido went way up at first.

If you break up your maintain dosage it will cut down on the nausea. I used to get nausea but it only lasted 10-15 minutes.

Heres a pic of me after 2 weeks MT2

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/billsmith1/4552_1164416994391_1346866300_436121_1380694_n-1.jpg

Last edited:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

If you break up your maintain dosage it will cut down on the nausea. I used to get nausea but it only lasted 10-15 minutes.

Thanks. I'll try 1/4mg EOD and see how that works. 1/2mg this evening and it wasn't too bad but I felt off. Good if you are trying to cut. Feeling like you're going to puke cuts down on the food intake. :)

eXistenceLies

eXistenceLies

Jul 27, 2011

Ive done and worked wonders. Use to be really pale. Ive been off since feb this year and just been tanning once a week and sometimes out to the beach/pool. Still tanner than I was before I even took it. I will prob hop back on another cycle oct/nov.

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011

stuff works great and you can get black as hell on it so i know it works. i work outside all day so it really works for me. the upset stocach sucks but take it right before u go to bed and it usually works out fine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic