Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Football prize received

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
As some of you will know LifeXMD was generous enough to put up a sponsor price in the 2013 nfl pool which I was lucky enough to win.

The prize I chose showed up yesterday. 3 mth supply of men's vitamins.

Very nice looking product. Just started them today!

Personal thanks to crow for making this happen, he had to jump through a few hoops to get this out to the great white north.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Should have smuggled it in a snowball and hit you in your big newf head with it, lol

Congrats bro, let us know how they do for you.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
As some of you will know LifeXMD was generous enough to put up a sponsor price in the 2013 nfl pool which I was lucky enough to win.

The prize I chose showed up yesterday. 3 mth supply of men's vitamins.

Very nice looking product. Just started them today!

Personal thanks to crow for making this happen, he had to jump through a few hoops to get this out to the great white north.

Thanks for posting. They almost came back to me 3x. im pretty sure some documents may have allegedly been falsified to speed the process lol.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
congrats Newf (you know the only reason you won was because I didnt participate right?)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
congrats Newf (you know the only reason you won was because I didnt participate right?)

if you won i would have hand delivered your prize....or better yet I could have sent Tilly to give it to you. i think he still has POB's Sock girlfriend.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
if you won i would have hand delivered your prize....or better yet I could have sent Tilly to give it to you. i think he still has POB's Sock girlfriend.

I think crow just offered you a handie HA....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic