Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Rich Gaspari

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I think Rick Wayne myself he had a great physique, i know one year he was in the best shape of his life, and was well fancied to win it, and had to pull out for some reason. The thing is he never trained heavy either except for his shoulders on odd occasions, it may of been a shoulder injury why he pulled out i cant remember now.

Last edited:
R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
I didnt vote but I think flex and Levrone deserve at least one.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I know he is not the best to never win but I think bertil fox deserves to be mentioned.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Voted levrone but ill throw nassers name into the hat as well

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I know he is not the best to never win but I think bertil fox deserves to be mentioned.

Yep Bertil was good i agree! I think he lacked abit of confidence in himself and it came across alot, he must of had some of the best pecs ever, and all the other part were not far behind he was gifted like Sergio.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yep Bertil was good i agree! I think he lacked abit of confidence in himself and it came across alot, he must of had some of the best pecs ever, and all the other part were not far behind he was gifted like Sergio.

I agree with the lack of confidence for sure.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I agree with the lack of confidence for sure.

Allthough look at him here up against Lee Haney!

phpslsifZAM.jpg

Last edited:
Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
good post. I'm a Shawn Ray fan. Just a great balanced physique.

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
Flex for me was unlucky. Him and Lee Haney were my favourite bodybuilders when I was a bit younger and lived and breathed weights 24/7

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
Labrada hands down.he came in before the
"freakish look" took over the contests.was perfect in every way...except his smaller than average statute next to guys like Dillet and others but for mere perfection Lee should've won at least once in his career,jmho tho...

now my eyes are on the "Ox" Centopani.would love to see him take one away before his career wanes like so many others before him.been following him for a long time,hoping to meet him just once as he shows up at a local gym in my area now and then unannounced in Elizabeth or Union,NJ from time to time.he's a true "Ox" in every sense of the word...

another i was surprised to NOT see on this list was the mighty "Big Jim" Quinn,not to be mistaken by that douche bag Mike Quinn.Jim Quinn was a beast before beasts were the norm in the contest world.thick,huge and ripped all in one package yet never got the recognition he so well deserved.countless others as well...

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
another i was surprised to NOT see on this list was the mighty "Big Jim" Quinn,not to be mistaken by that douche bag Mike Quinn.Jim Quinn was a beast before beasts were the norm in the contest world.thick,huge and ripped all in one package yet never got the recognition he so well deserved.countless others as well...

It's not really surprising when he didn't ever even qualify for the Mr O , he was big but he also had one of the thickest waists in bodybuilding at that time and a lot of structural weaknesses .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic