Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Thoughts on this stack...Anyone?

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
I started pro-anabol and bad ass mass pro hormones from ARI 2 weeks ago for 8 week coarse, in 3 days starting test enth 250, 1 ml every 6 days and beastdrol to go with this for the duration. I have tamoxifen citrate for PCT though am not sure when to introduce this to the stack, before i finish the aas or on completion. Any advise will be appreciated. Oh yes if this imformation is needed for response im 44 been training for lot of years , have not done any aas for 5 years , training consistantly for the 5 years and may have reached my genetic potential. I train for size and power

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Start it a couple weeks after your last shot of test

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I started pro-anabol and bad ass mass pro hormones from ARI 2 weeks ago for 8 week coarse, in 3 days starting test enth 250, 1 ml every 6 days and beastdrol to go with this for the duration. I have tamoxifen citrate for PCT though am not sure when to introduce this to the stack, before i finish the aas or on completion. Any advise will be appreciated. Oh yes if this imformation is needed for response im 44 been training for lot of years , have not done any aas for 5 years , training consistantly for the 5 years and may have reached my genetic potential. I train for size and power

Just to clarify, are you running 3 prohormones together for this cycle along with test? Pro-anabol, bad-ass-mass prohormone, and beastdrol, all at the same time? I'm not familiar with two of those, so I could be wrong, but it sounds like you are getting ready to murder your liver.

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
had lft done 2 weeks ago and all good, also taking milk thistle now to help combat this issue and will have lft done again 2 weeks into beastdrol and reassess it from there.. And 2 weeks after last shot sounds good , cheers guys

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why not just up the test to 500 a week and get rid of the pro-homos?

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
id go with 10-12 weeks of test enth at 500mg wk. and do 6 weeks of dbol anywhere from 30-50mg ed. get rid of all that other crap..

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
so the pro hormones, beastdrol etc are not effective or are you saying get rid of them due to liver toxidity, Im not questioning your knowledge, im questioning my own as i have not used pro hormones before , I got them after recearch I did on another board and the positive reviews from other members there

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You will see better results from the real thing and less free radicals running around your body from lets say a Beastdrol which is dbol missing some of the binding molecules that make it work. When you take something like that and it breaks down you have free radicals left over which can, in time, wreak havoc on your system. Take the real thing and you will know what to expect.

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
Thanks for clearing that up for me.. will follow the advise

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks for clearing that up for me.. will follow the advise

you will be glad you did.
some guys love prohormones and if used in moderation, they will accomplish the desired goal, but IMO if your gonna spend your hard earned coin you should get your money's worth. like LK said, they will wreak havoc on your system and do way more damage than the real deal; especially with a stack like you described above. AAS can do damage to your liver and heart if you abuse them, but if used safely the damage will be minimal if any. as opposed to prohormones, which you KNOW are doing damage. i love AAS as much as anybody here but i am an advocate of safe dosing and usage, not abuse.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic