Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Countries Steroids are legal to purchase in

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Hey bros, Just curious if you anyone had an updated list on what countries are legal to obtain steroids OTC (at Pharmacies)?

I recently started traveling again so was curious. Back in the day when I traveled I knew of Thailand, Mexico (which was 70% junk), Turkey, Iran and parts of Greece.

Just curious if that has changed or there are others I am leaving out.
(not sure about Germany, Austria, Hungary, ect..)

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
India too. certain types are still controlled items like Clen but test, hgh, winnie, anti-e are all freely available . Just ask your friendly chemist next door.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
i lived in afghanistan for awhile and you could buy anything over there.

the pharms didn't always have what you were looking for though

S

seandoug123

Feb 6, 2013
Egypt but they sell alot of fakes it is illegal to sell steroids in Europe but you are allowed take them in most countrys

C

Carter8888

Feb 1, 2014
Yep i spent some time in Mexico. You can buy anything there in Cancun area not too cheap though but not bad.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
All over Europe. Central and South America you can walk into most pharmacia's and get what you want. It just depends on if they carry steroids or not. Its legal. I really enjoyed Panama, Central America. Spent lots of time there over the past 6 years. Mexico is easy access also pharmacies or vet's. If your not sure where to get legit gear in mexico, throw a cab driver and extra 5 or 10 bucks. He will take you right to the spot the locals go for their stuff instead of the local tourist gear trap for gringo's.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not confident with many of the countries listed. Mexice- too many fakes and dirty, S America if it's a US branded company, Bulgaria -even fakes are sold on pharmacy shelves, I would say UK has it the best. The USA has the best quality hands down BUT they treat them like crack cocaine- jus plain dumb

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I'm not confident with many of the countries listed. Mexice- too many fakes and dirty, S America if it's a US branded company, Bulgaria -even fakes are sold on pharmacy shelves, I would say UK has it the best. The USA has the best quality hands down BUT they treat them like crack cocaine- jus plain dumb

I assure you Gman, the stuff I have used from Columbia and Panama was outstanding. But just like anywhere, USA included there are lots of fakes. Do your research, know what your doing and whats best in that area. Hell, its been years since i went to mexico, but used to cross that border every few days when I was stationed southern Cali. 24 yrs ago I lived on redi-jets. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic