Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Muscular women

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
I love em! Unless they look like Kai or Phil. I think Dana linn bailey is one of the sexiest women alive

yes - it's true - some look damn conservative and their makeup and sexy bikini don't really fit their character
but it's nice too greet them when they sit/.. naturally in the check-in of your gym - jumping jack flash :D

Dana Linn Bailey's life is made up by always hanging around with her brothers. She is a british lady and she likes motivating trainers.

lol - "I don't want anymore" - "keep back - keep back - Sit!! - Sit!!" He really has to force her to do her leg exercises. She's strong.
That video is 2 years ago.

now this new video published 2 days ago is a huge improvement - she has got her own motivation
and she can achieve the same "duck walking" in the end on her own

Last edited by a moderator:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
yes - it's true - some look damn conservative and their makeup and sexy bikini don't really fit their character
but it's nice too greet them when they sit/.. naturally in the check-in of your gym - jumping jack flash :D

Dana Linn Bailey's life is made up by always hanging around with her brothers. She is a british lady and she likes motivating trainers.

lol - "I don't want anymore" - "keep back - keep back - Sit!! - Sit!!" He really has to force her to do her leg exercises. She's strong.
That video is 2 years ago.

now this new video published 2 days ago is a huge improvement - she has got her own motivation
and she can achieve the same "duck walking" in the end on her own

Are you sure she's British? Her and her husband Paul just opened a big gym in Pennsylvania where they also run flagnorfail and their other businesses. Maybe she has British roots? She sounds pretty American when she talks, but hey you might be right

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
British? Sounds American to me.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
here at 8:20 she is asked and tells you she is english

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I meant Rob her husband, idk how the hell it changed to Paul.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lmao she's joking man. He's asking that being sarcastic because she picked up an accent out of nowhere. She's American bro.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
yes, now I see it on her page - on the bottom right he embedded his twitter widget
I didn't really focused my awareness on their business but some rumors was going on with their new brand "flag nor fail"
their goody shop and doing some traveling to buy en gros or vice versa

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
I don't give a shit where she's from or what her husband's name is. She's absolutely one of the sexiest women I've ever seen and you know he doesn't hit it right.

Ok - LOL - :p

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Personally love woman with nice tight muscle's.:weightlift:

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Yep, super sexy. Cool old thread. For me there is not much sexier than a woman with incredible legs, sweet muscular calves, a set of abs that rock and an ass that is so friggin toned and set perfect. OMG, yeah, i love muscular women. Bring it on ladies. <3

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I love the WP girls and figure. Bikini and BB I don't care for. Bikini they look anorexic and FBB they are to juiced up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic