pbtom
What's New?

What Gets you HOT!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Been pretty good so far. I used to have to dose Benadryl for the week before as my forearms would break out in a rash. I forgot to do that my last run and no rash.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Been pretty good so far. I used to have to dose Benadryl for the week before as my forearms would break out in a rash. I forgot to do that my last run and no rash.

I haven't run it in over 7yrs but the couple times I did run it, I broke out in a rash. I took benedryl and it went away.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
BI I had the same reaction. Was fine until I came off of it

It cured me from ever wanting to use it again.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
BI I had the same reaction. Was fine until I came off of it

It cured me from ever wanting to use it again.
I thought DNP was a risky drug for you girls to take? Isn't there some type of risk with vision associated with females?

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I thought DNP was a risky drug for you girls to take? Isn't there some type of risk with vision associated with females?

The studies that were done showed that DNP can cause vision problems. The weird part was that every participant that had the vision issues were female.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
It can cause cataracts, I don't recall the percentage but it was rather low.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes, I have the complete study somewhere, I thought I had posted it here but I will look for it at some point today and repost.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Leather chairs also light me up... my neck, back, ass, legs and even knees are soaked!

Absolutely! We had a office B-day in our conference room a couple of weeks ago while I was running low dose DNP, and just 45 minutes sitting on a leather chair, and I had soaked through my dress pants. Looked like I had wet myself from the back... not pretty.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic