Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Schwarzenegger unhappy with body

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Arnold Schwarzenegger feels "sh**ty" when he looks at his body nowadays.

The 63-year-old star was a professional bodybuilder in his younger years and was even awarded the prestigious Mr Universe title thanks to his rippling muscles. He went on to star in a number of action movies, including the Terminator films, where his bulging biceps and chiselled chest won him legions of fans.

After his film career Schwarzenegger moved to politics and is now promoting a new superhero cartoon series called The Governator, which is based on him. He's still in shape but age has taken a toll on his figure, and it's something the star is finding hard to handle.

"I feel sh**ty when I look at myself in the mirror," he told Newsweek's Lloyd Grove.
The star loved being known for having a stunning physique and sometimes wonders if he should try to return to the figure he had during his glory days. Seeing sagging skin and small muscles isn't something he will ever get used to, so for the most part he simply tries not to think about the effect time has taken on his frame.

"I'm not competing, I'm not ripping off my shirt and trying to sell the body ... when I stand in front of the mirror and really look, I wonder, 'What the [bleep] happened here? Jesus Christ. What a beating,'" he added.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am sure mentally it has got to be tough for him.He Is the MAN most refer to when looking back at bodybuilding.It would be like Kaz being weak.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I gotta believe he's on some kind of hrt.....now he's just gotta blast a bit and he'll be back to his old self. Stalone just turned 63 and when he's trainin for a movie and hittin his supps he looks like a million bucks; no doubt ahnold could return to his former self.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
For a guy that used his body to basically get where is he is today that must be tough...like a reality sledge hammer to the cock its almost sad.
I agree with BLTC but not "his former self" but im sure if he really wanted to and politically it wouldnt hurt him he could def look alot better.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm with BLTC as well. Sly can still do it (did you see him in the Expendables? amazing!)
i'm sure if he did a quick blast he could get some of it back. he'll never be Mr. Olympia again but i dont compete and when i feel skinny it sucks so i can only imagine how he feels right now

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
There are rumors about his liver being compromised- just sayin'...

Gotta be a head trip for the guy, damn straight...

Reality says oldness, if we are lucky, is gonna be looking back at us from the mirror one day.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Imagine if he were busted with hGH or something else, like Stallone did.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Yeah that has to suck. Knowing what you used to be. He should just say fuck it and get back on something and make himself look like he wants himself to.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'm going to take the opposite approach from everyone else and say that he isn't TRULY unhappy with his body to the degree that it affects him mentally. He spent a good portion of his life achieving, what many call, a perfect physique. A physique that has stood the test of time and has not been forgotten about or overshadowed in the sea of peptide driven physiques of today that have allowed modern day bodybuilders to achieve freakier proportions. He then phased out of bodybuilding and into action and then again transitioned into politics. The dude has been gradually losing his physique for 30 years while embarking on new adventures and I highly doubt that now, in his 60s (or however old he is), that he has any regrets or that he looks in the mirror and gets depressed. That part of his life is gone now. He has lived the dream.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If he went back to the darkside, he'd have everything covered by scripts. I'd think he's happier being accomplished and looking forward to being a grandfather one day. Oh yeah, I thought AAS killed. Right.

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
Poor old Schwarzenegger..
His mind is still younger than the body..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic