Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Sustanon and Injections

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
So as some of you know i have started my first cycle with sustanon. I am pinning 250mg 2xweekly. at first i was under the impression that 2x a week is good. but after some recent research i have come to understand maybe?? that you should pinn more than 2x a week because of the short ester like prop in sust? can someone please shed some light on this issue......

oh and Ccombs bro after the system crashed today 4/18 i lost you pm so if you could resend it .....

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Doesnt matter, Theres very little prop in sust anyways.

Do 2x a week, that is even done with other esters such as cyp and enth. To keep blood levels stable. 500mg a week is a good first cycle. If your trying to bulk, eat everything! I gained 26lbs in 8 weeks off 500mg sust and food!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well Im not sure, Ill tell you this, your getting what 125 mg x2 of the actual long acting hormone with test undecanoate in there...then your gettin a middle ground test with isocaproate, and prop...honestly I think sustanon is not a good choice for a first cycle as opposed to say 2 250mg enanthate shots, that would yeild better results, but you are allready using sustanon which IMHO should be done EOD to take full advantage of ALL the hormones in the mix

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Well Im not sure, Ill tell you this, your getting what 125 mg x2 of the actual long acting hormone with test undecanoate in there...then your gettin a middle ground test with isocaproate, and prop...honestly I think sustanon is not a good choice for a first cycle as opposed to say 2 250mg enanthate shots, that would yeild better results, but you are allready using sustanon which IMHO should be done EOD to take full advantage of ALL the hormones in the mix

True but i dont think there would be a significant difference. But hey i may be wrong.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
True but i dont think there would be a significant difference. But hey i may be wrong.
Lets think about it for a second KBD...if he spaces out the sust inj say every 2nd then every 5th day or so, there is a lag in between the 3 days where prop is no longer active only isocaproate, longer and steadier blood levels are what we really want, so in the case of 2 evenly spaced sust shots we dont get that, and in 5 weeks the undecanoate will be holding roughly...a little less than 240 or less mg's per week of test.
Enanthate you will be around 460 or so steady blood levels throughout the week. again IMO that is a much much more anabolic environmant with less sharp jumps in test and less spikes in estro levels, just seems to me that you would yield more steady keepable gains easier than a less mg steady levels of undecanoate...just .02.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

i agree. you would have been better off with Test E or Cyp for a first cycle but thats all in hindsight now. smaller doses EOD would give you the full benefit of the short esters in Sust and more stable levels

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have to agree and disagree with you aj.... I think sust is a bad choice for first cycle... or ANY cycle for that matter... I also think Enan or Cyp is the best choice for beginners...

I think sust should be used for what it was created fro..trt... or cruising... and nothing else...

Shooting sust EoD to capitalize on the minuscule amount of prop is a waste IMHO... While you are correct in the sense that it will keep the levels stable... you are still spinning your wheels trying to squeeze all of the goody out of 25mg of prop when the bulk of sustanon is Undeclenate a 20 day ester... Which is again a waste for what we do... you are stretching 125 mg over 3 weeks... not much concentration when you look at it from that angle...

I have run sust in the past and it is a decent blend... but I don't recommend it and most likely will never run it again if I have a choice...

If you do run sust run it E3D and then you need to wait about 3-4 weeks before you start PCT... I recommend you get yourself some prop to back load on those weeks following your last sust shot so your test levels will remain somewhat stable while you wait for the long esters to dwindle...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I agree with Test E or C would have been a better choice for this fellas first run , and prior to the site crash and losing 4 days worth of posts I had told him that already , but that is history , He chose Sustanon for his first run so we will help him with it ,
As I mentioned Prior I am currently running Sustanon 250 @ 750mg wkly , and I pin twice a wk , sundays and wedsndays . I am running other compounds as well but no need to metion those here.
Bro you will be just fine pinning twice a week , Stick with your origanal plan , you will get gains , and good gains as I told you through PM ,,, you get your diet up to bulk calories , get your training at its highest and get planty of sleep and rest and you will grow .... End of story Bro ,,, Quit trying to rethink everything , your on the rigth path .

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The only difference in gains i got from Test E and C compared to sust was a puffy face... I didnt notice any diff in strength or size.. Its the same shit, test is test.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Yeah its the same, but in this life we need to learn how we react very specifically to things, and having a blend of things without knowing exactness isn't ideal. Not necessarily bad, but could be better.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The only difference in gains i got from Test E and C compared to sust was a puffy face... I didnt notice any diff in strength or size.. Its the same shit, test is test.

You just contradicted yourself. You said there was a difference between the two, then you say "test is test."

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Thanks for shedding some light on this matter fellas ,, i knew you guys would be able to help..obviously im new to the world of Gear and wont be the last person to ask questions thats for sure! I picked Sust for first cycle because of the guys i go to the gym with told me they did it for their first cycle and they got really good gains especially a friend who recently just got done with pct from his cycle. He pinned every 3 days and blew it up in the gym but got fatter than he wanted cuz he EATs like shiz. but thats not an issue with me. I would of started Test E but i think i should stack with that cycle and not just do Test E alone...2nd cycle might be Test E , Deca, Dbol. not sure i have to work the numbers and the wallet before i hit that up plus i want to see how i do on this cycle too..

im only 1 week into it this Sust cycle...like is said im new...and with Some help from you guys i will grow and gain mass as well as strength and keep it up..
Keep the advice coming! ask me questions too i want to go threw this first cycle with some shadows over my shoulder like yall are there with me!

so do you guys think i should get Prop if i can ( and thats if) to help stable out the levels? will it do that much of a difference if i do? if i do that will i def need to take an AI?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic